Johny Hendricks looks the terrorist in the movie True Lies lol

I just realized that we won't have Goldie saying that anymore :(
Thank all of these basement grade hipster feggots, along with that fucking feg Ari Gold for this unnecessary bullshit.

and, btw, True Lies was my shit. I'll never forget "Crimson Jihad will rain fire on one major U.S. city until our demands are met. I - WE are ALL prepared to die...!"
Thst and when he went after the daughter who had the key "Give me zee key little girl!"

fuck Arnold too, though. He should've stuck to the movies.

Yeah, well, they both have eyes, eyebrows, hair and skin... and ears. I'm pretty sure they're identical? Cloning perhaps? OP is a genius.

Only thing I remembered from that movie is Jamie Lee Curtis

Edmond looks more like that guy than Hendricks. Every guy in TS's poster loses so I'm worried for Cruz.

Missed weight again. Probably be cut after this fight.

Whoa there tough guy
Mike Goldberg never deserved this shit. Pound him behind the barn, shoot down his attempts to sound semi-knowledgeable - but you don't stop another man's meteoric rise anywhere other than inside of the octagon.

He looks like a dude that got his ass whooped by Ronald McDonald and was forced to eat 20 big macs.

This can't be good for his health i hope he doesn't do himself any serious permanent damage with the way he cuts weight. Neil Magny seems so money right now

On a side note, i think Gary Oldman would play a great Fedor.

I thought you meant that guy:
latest

But that was Die Hard 2 I believe. Best evil character introduction ever: "let's have this manlet train naked and show everybody what a 5'6 toned guy can do!"

Fortunately for him, he had a big breakthrough and a nice promotion. He's the commander of Section 31 no less!

latest

I thought you meant that guy:
latest

But that was Die Hard 2 I believe. Best evil character introduction ever: "let's have this manlet train naked and show everybody what a 5'6 toned guy can do!"

Fortunately for him, he had a big breakthrough and a nice promotion. He's the commander of Section 31 no less!

latest
Top pic is Nate Diaz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back