Johny Hendricks looks the terrorist in the movie True Lies lol

Art_Malik_True_Lies_1994_copy.jpg

Last time I laugh at poor Johny. Does that make any sense to you? Do you know what I'm talking about?

+1 TS.
posts like this is what makes Sherdog good.

man Jamie Lee has a smoking body in that one. I remember seeing that as a kid and liking it a lot.

I watched this movie for the first time a couple years ago. I could not believe my eyes when she stripped. So hot.

So yeah, awesome topic. He looks sick, like he swallowed all the quarters people tossed at him.

I thought you meant that guy:
latest

But that was Die Hard 2 I believe. Best evil character introduction ever: "let's have this manlet train naked and show everybody what a 5'6 toned guy can do!"

Fortunately for him, he had a big breakthrough and a nice promotion. He's the commander of Section 31 no less!

latest

Sloan was awesome.

Dude looked half dead at the interview
He was.

The excuses for him missing weight, after all the talk about how he's finally on top of it (for the 3rd time), will be hilarious.

Somebody work their shoop magic and add Dana and Johny's faces to this one...

c07c03b0d73061ae4d672374d5d82f6f.jpg

Hendrick looks like bum these days.

He was.

The excuses for him missing weight, after all the talk about how he's finally on top of it (for the 3rd time), will be hilarious.
Imagine if a reporter takes his shirt off and says: "alright Johny, I'm ready for that weight-in contest. How much you wanna put down."

Poor Johny would lose 70% of his purse right then and there.

Back