Media Johnny Walker having the privilege of training with the greatest fighter of all time

No kidding. Only a total pansy would do something like that

tumblr_na1y2fsmrI1ry1rm7o1_400.gifv
exact same response

that wasn't fedor. false advertising.

No kidding. Only a total pansy would do something like that

tumblr_na1y2fsmrI1ry1rm7o1_400.gifv

I wouldn't use Randleman as an example of any fighter behaving in any respectable fashion. After all he's the guy that submitted cadaver urine to try to bypass a drug test.

I wanna know how John Danaher grew his hair back.

They're not selling that superhero UA compression shirt line for some years now so GSP must really like it to still be rocking one from years back. I like them too, I've got a Batman and Superman one I only wear seldomly so they last. If I knew they'd stop I would have stocked up.

I think if rich people see something they really like they just get like 20 of em

I wouldn't use Randleman as an example of any fighter behaving in any respectable fashion. After all he's the guy that submitted cadaver urine to try to bypass a drug test.
Cadaver urine?
I could swear it was horse urine...
Cadaver makes for an even better story

LOL at the mumble rapper look.

Tristar Walker could be something. I just hope he would have more time to develop. I think Krylov will beat him.

GSP is a gentleman and true role model. A man of his stature in MMA saying its a privilege to train with a guy still working hard to make a name for himself. What a champ.
100%

Could you imagine Jones saying the same thing? Never in a million years. He would make it about himself. Really don't understand the hate for GSP, guy is a class act except maybe for the forced "I was not impressed..." speech, or people hating him getting the nod over Hendricks.

Back