Media Johnny Walker having the privilege of training with the greatest fighter of all time

rushbeg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Being surrounded by such greatness is great for Johnny and any other fighter’s career.

Is that a Parrot on his head?

Barber: What you want bro
Walker: Argggh matey!
Barber: Say no more fam

damn the GOAT arms are still on the same size as of a LHW. can't wait for the comeback !

Did he train with Fedor before this picture?

Seriously though. Cool pic. Cool Spiderman top. It must be an honour for these guys to feel GSPs riddum

Can’t train chin, that will always be his downfall.

Wtf? Where's Jones? Is he the one taking the pic?

Being surrounded by such greatness is great for Johnny and any other fighter’s career.

They're not selling that superhero UA compression shirt line for some years now so GSP must really like it to still be rocking one from years back. I like them too, I've got a Batman and Superman one I only wear seldomly so they last. If I knew they'd stop I would have stocked up.

GSP is a gentleman and true role model. A man of his stature in MMA saying its a privilege to train with a guy still working hard to make a name for himself. What a champ.

GSP is not the GOAT because he tapped to strikes

gif8.gif

They're not selling that superhero UA compression shirt line for some years now so GSP must really like it to still be rocking one from years back. I like them too, I've got a Batman and Superman one I only wear seldomly so they last. If I knew they'd stop I would have stocked up.
Ok boomer

Back