Johnny Walker Calls Out Francis Ngannou (Jon Bones Stunned)

What do you make of Jones' last fight?

• Total voters
I wouldn't call ONE fc minor league.. Mighty Mouse was supposedly the pound for pound best and his first fight in 1 he was getting tagged and had a real tough fight and one of his toughest fights lol

Does ONE even have 10 heavyweights?

I only (and I mean this sincerely) bash 3 fighters. Walker is at the top of my list tho
1. Walker
2. Mousasi
3. Tibau(we have irl beef though so it has nothing to do with his inside the cage stuff)
Let us say, for the sake of argument, that I want to believe you.
Why on earth would you hate on someone who has been exciting and willing to fight anyone, including guys other fighters don't want to?

Man I love that guy. I understand he doesn’t deserve a bones fight. But that fight would be awesome.
He’s fresh and a killer he wants the fight. I don’t know what’s next for Jones but I hope it’s walker.

I love shotgun but maybe walker could
Get that fight. Beat a fading legend steal his shine and he’ll
Be a bigger name.

s far as walkers ufc career goes it couldn’t be
More spectacular. If he’s
Ready and wants it. Why not?

I like the guy. Who gives a fuck if he can actually beat these guys. He seems convinced he can while remaining respectful and he beat a few motherfuckers in the process. That's the way to go about it imo.

Dana will be more likely to give Walker a title shot because he talks like this.

He mostly just fought stupid, imo. He was clearly wary of Santos' power, but his ego forced him to win it on the feet because he 'beats guys at their strength'. If he had taken Santos down in the second and caved his face in with elbows, no one would remember he looked lackluster in the first round (which isn't uncommon for Jones).
Dude if you believe what you wrote then I have a bridge for sale to you.
Jones has one of the best fight IQs in the game with superstrategic team backing him up.
He just felt it is safer to fight at distance and stay alert against Santoses blitzes.
Jones is just suffering from Goatidiss.
Silva, Gsp, Jones all started to play it safe in their later fights to continue their streak.
Dont you remember Silva's staring fights later in his carrer?
Expect more boring fight from Jones.

Jones has one of the best fight IQs in the game with superstrategic team backing him up.
He just felt it is safer to fight at distance and stay alert against Santoses blitzes.
Silva, Gsp, Jones all started to play it safe in their later fights to continue their streak.

"Goatidiss"
Lmao
I hope youre wrong

I wouldn't call ONE fc minor league.. Mighty Mouse was supposedly the pound for pound best and his first fight in 1 he was getting tagged and had a real tough fight and one of his toughest fights lol
because ONE has the best FLW division but their HW division is not stacked.

You left off the "off the pictos" option.

Let us say, for the sake of argument, that I want to believe you.
Why on earth would you hate on someone who has been exciting and willing to fight anyone, including guys other fighters don't want to?
Hes a twink, and Mousasi can blame his fanbase. And Tibau and i have personal beef

In what world was staying standing, getting blasted in the face safer than taking down a hobbled fighter, especially with Jones' top game? His corner suggested the TD, but he didn't even attempt one after the first round (so not once after Santos hurt his knee). Jones has a tremendous fight IQ, but in this fight he did not use it.

Jon will juice back up and dominate again once he has to fight a legit threat to his title, no offense to Santos, but Jon cycles off vs guys like OSP, Santos, and Smith.

More like Jones is on a decline. The fight mileage is real and will take a toll.

In what world was staying standing, getting blasted in the face safer than taking down a hobbled fighter, especially with Jones' top game? His corner suggested the TD, but he didn't even attempt one after the first round (so not once after Santos hurt his knee). Jones has a tremendous fight IQ, but in this fight he did not use it.
I am saying Jones not taking Santos down had different reasons then I want to fight Santos where is he strongest. That is nr. 1 BS. Jones tried td in the first and then abandoned them. Maybe he felt his leg is hurt and he didnt want to hurt it more in the process. He made what he thought was safer for him to win.

Back