Media Johnny Eblen Spends 85k on an OnlyFans Model

Like she payed for everything and used an athlete for clicks or something.
Social media numbers tell me she’s a much bigger celebrity than he is.

If that was the case, she could’ve gone for a big name athlete, not an MMA fighter. Not dunking on Eblen or anything, but that theory would make sense if he had a bigger following than her.

If that was the case, she could’ve gone for a big name athlete, not an MMA fighter. Not dunking on Eblen or anything, but that theory would make sense if he had a bigger following than her.
Yea it’s a strange situation. Maybe he’s just insane or trying to get his own social media clout for something we can’t see? But why would he want her demographic?

I watched something recently where they had like 12-15 influencers that had followings and they said what they made annually across all the platforms it was basically them guessing each others salaries based on pieces of info they shared (followers, what they did as influencers etc).

They all said that “followers” wasn’t the main thing it was advertisement and endorsements. For example someone with a smaller following made more than someone with millions. So you could have someone with millions of followers that make 100k a year vs someone with 60-100k that make 200-300k because of the advertisers and endorsements.

A lot of these “models” that are self proclaimed and have big followings just because they’re hot (dime a dozen or have fat asaws) aren’t making that much. But others that are peddling products with lesser followers are making more. For example there was like 2 generic hot insta models that had millions of followers who didn’t make much. But like plus size model that basically had people following her specifically to get fashion advice and self care products that lead to buying stuff made way more.

This a highly confusing situation with Johnny. What if she’s just an insta model that makes around 100k and he’s thirsting for a specific type of IG girl dropping 80k on her for whatever it is he’s trying to get? No clue. Athletes do shop Instagram for girlfriends now it seems.

What a ridiculous rumour. We got any facts?

He could have bought a Cybertruck for that. :(

Johnny-Eblen-and-OF-model-Jessenia-Rebecca-1.jpg

Johnny Eblen Spends 85k on OF Model

I wonder if its just a publicity stunt, but Johnny Eblen supposdely blew 85k on a OF girl.

Seems like a lot of cash to blow just for sex.

Either he's richer than I thought he was, OR she's really footing her own bill using him as the decoration.

a fat chick with some implants, not a bad pay day for her

Either he's richer than I thought he was, OR she's really footing her own bill using him as the decoration.
A lot of social media figures just get photographed/filmed with fake bags and pretend they spent a fortune to build hype.

I'm starting to think it was just a Collab to make headlines and neither of them spent any big money but they both got a ton of notoriety and got their names out there.

Onlyfans girls are always doing fake stories to make headlines to get attention and maybe Eblen as probably the best MW outside UFC is just trying to get more eyeballs for his next fight.

Theres tonnes of onlyfans girls with millions of followers just cause guys like looking at boobs, doesn't mean she can work with big time celebs.

whoever fights Eblen next should go all out on calf and oblique kicks. guaranteed victory.
you know why?

Decent enough looking guy.
Ripped.
World MMA champion

Why can't this guy just pick up?

holy fuck... god eblen get some help. ian garry looking like an alpha male right now.
Haha Ian Garry is the Onlyfans model in this example. His rich wife supports him and flies him around to train, whilst her previous baby daddy works for them and watches the kids.

Ian gets supported by a Sugar Momma, whilst the step dad, follows them around.

Back