Media Johnny Eblen Spends 85k on an OnlyFans Model

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Johnny-Eblen-and-OF-model-Jessenia-Rebecca-1.jpg

Johnny Eblen Spends 85k on OF Model

I wonder if its just a publicity stunt, but Johnny Eblen supposdely blew 85k on a OF girl.

Seems like a lot of cash to blow just for sex.

PFL’s acquisition of Bellator formed a new MMA promotion named “Global MMA powerhouse”. And one of the upcoming matches under the promotion is going to be the one between Johnny Eblen and Impa Kasanganay…

However, Eblen’s recent extravagant expenditure on popular OnlyFans model Jessenia Rebecca has left his supporters surprised.
The pair were captured on video, indulging in a lavish shopping spree that reportedly amounted to $85,000.
It has been reported that Eblen and Rebecca do not share a romantic relationship, but that didn’t seem to stop the Bellator champion on spending a lot of money on the OnlyFans model.
And the breakdown of the shopping spree? It’s said to have been: $30,000 at Alex The Jeweler, $25,000 at Dior, and another $30,000 at Louis Vuitton.

I was watching a mini doc on onlyfans and like former onlyfans models saying that they’re told to make up crazy earning numbers and stories to promote the product. Why? They want everyone to make accounts and think they can get rich when only few do (it benefits the platform financially). So basically it’s hard to trust hearsay without seeing legit documentation of this.

That being said throwing a specific name of an mma fighter seems weird. I would highly doubt he would do that much but maybe he’s insane.

After seeing the TMZ vid it looks fishy af. Like she payed for everything and used an athlete for clicks or something. But then again how many clicks would a Bellator fighter get you?

She looks like Rumbles type (RIP BBW KING).

Lol @ everyone who thinks this is real, if you go to Eblen Instagram page you can see his real girlfriend in some pics. He doesn't tag her tho.
Would not be suprised a tough guy like Eblen likes them more chunkier, also not suprised by most of the Sherdoggers saying its too much.

Kind of lost some respect for Eblen here, a very non alpha thing to do spend 85k on some entitled bimbo who will makes more money than Eblen or any fighter this also says a lot about the state of gender relations between the genders when a champion mma fighter has to spend loads of cash just to be around a female pathetic. Guess he can't just pick up females like this on his own and I'm not blaming him for that but enriching these types of people is not good at all.

Back