John Oliver takes on DNC...

Metusalemi

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
...but I guess they didn't find enough material from DNC, so they just spent half the time on RNC.

Could have covered Clinton cash, emails, the DNC head stepping down and immediately getting hired by Clinton, etc...

It's pretty clear he(along with most media) has an agenda. You don't have to support the RNC or trump to shit on the DNC/Hillary.

Fuck John Oliver

nate-diaz-2.jpg

Meh, par for the course. Every time I go on to NBC and see an article titled "Hillary did something BAD!" or some such it has a paragraph talking about what Hillary did, then spends the four after talking about why some other thing Trump did was worse.

Could have covered Clinton cash, emails, the DNC head stepping down and immediately getting hired by Clinton, etc...

It's pretty clear he(along with most media) has an agenda. You don't have to support the RNC or trump to shit on the DNC/Hillary.

like-this-hi.png

Pussies who make that show didn't have the balls to address any of the anti-Bernie stuff that happened at the DNC. Just skipped right over it.

Daily Show and all of its spinoffs are basically just a pulpit for the Democrats, the same thing they used to make fun of Fox News for being to the Republicans. (I realize this is old news, just saying.)

Why do you say that like its a revelation? Of course he has an agenda, he is openly liberal and doesnt pretend otherwise. This is like sharing an excerpt from the Hannity show and declaring that I have proof he pushes a Republican agenda.

Why do you say that like its a revelation? Of course he has an agenda, he is openly liberal and doesnt pretend otherwise. This is like sharing an excerpt from the Hannity show and declaring that I have proof he pushes a Republican agenda.

I didn't mean it like it was some revelation. I was stating the obvious I suppose.

I just thought it was funny how blatantly biased it was. Here's our bit on the DNC, proceeds to shit on RNC while only basically just saying her VP is boring.

Back