• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joey Diaz Hollywood Predator.

Haterade is strong ITT

pr1yrl0gspy41.jpg
No wonder he calls everyone cocksucker!

Joey Diaz isn't funny. Like, at all.

Less funny than the rest of the bums Joe Rogan hangs out with.

He's also told a lot of stories that would be #metoo material if any of them happened to be try.
He's infinitely funnier than Ari, Schaub and Callen. Not that that's necessarily saying much. ;)

I love Joey middle finger up to who disagrees

He's changing flavors ....how could anyone not like him

Look at these two bums. Letting politics get in the way of their sense of humor, agreeing with each other, but can't even like each other's posts because of the dubs.

Anyways, Joey Diaz is a cannibal. True story.

^
^

Joey Diaz rustled fan spotted.

When did I mention his politics lol? Not once in fact.

You can apologize for being a blatant liar now and making up stories.

Joey is the only funny one out of the group. I see most havent gone to a show. His special was alright, but his shows are fucking hilarious had me damn near crying through most of it

Ari, Bert, and Tom are all very funny. The two retards with dubs hate them because even though all 3 comedians lean left they call out morons who live that shit like an instruction manual.(EDIT actually I generally like BEER and he's usually pretty chill)

With that said Ari is awful on podcasts, Bert makes any podcast he does, Tom usually tries to play the straight man on podcasts.

Last edited:
Ari, Bert, and Tom are all very funny. The two retards with dubs hate them because even though all 3 comedians lean left they call out morons who live that shit like an instruction manual.(EDIT actually I generally like BEER and he's usually pretty chill)

With that said Ari is awful on podcasts, Bert makes any podcast he does, Tom usually tries to play the straight man on podcasts.
I love how they all gang up on bert. Bert makes himself an easy target though.

Ari is like watching a Ben Stiller movie. Hard to watch, funny at times, but you find yourself looking away most of the time.

Can't stand his fat voice... He's a legend in his own mind... But why would he be the gatekeeper in Hollywood? He's a nobody and he's from the east coast isn't he?

...or hes just developed a system to get sucked off... Touche Diaz... Touche...

Look at these two bums. Letting politics get in the way of their sense of humor, agreeing with each other, but can't even like each other's posts because of the dubs.

Anyways, Joey Diaz is a cannibal. True story.
No idea what his politics are, other than I gather that he doesn't like Castro very much. Neither do I. Don't think Diaz is all that political, or if he is, he doesn't really talk about it publicly. This seems to be about as deep into politics he gets:

I also agree that Nancy has a nice rack for an old bird.

No theyre right. Mark normads last special is hilarious. But toms, joes, d Elias were all unlistenable. Rogans was the best And it was like listening to a dumb frat boy try his best at a positive carlin. Completely pseudo intellectual and unfunny. Go listen to the free normand special on youtube. Thats good comedy.
Haterade is strong ITT

none of Rogans inner circle happen to be funny and some of those other hacks he hangs with are just as bad. Like Ari Shaffir and Bert Kreischer needs a shitty gimmick like taking his shirt off on stage. That’s such hack shit. So cringe.

tom segura is very good tho.
I think the quality of seguras comedy has gone down since he started podcasting and being part of that JRE crowd theo von too.

I think the quality of seguras comedy has gone down since he started podcasting and being part of that JRE crowd theo von too.
To be fair Theos strong suit is conversational comedy. Hes got a weird energy on stage, totally different then podcasting or anywhere else

^
^

Joey Diaz rustled fan spotted.

When did I mention his politics lol? Not once in fact.

You can apologize for being a blatant liar now and making up stories.
I will never apologize to the democratically voted worst poster of the War Room. True story.

No idea what his politics are, other than I gather that he doesn't like Castro very much. Neither do I. Don't think Diaz is all that political, or if he is, he doesn't really talk about it publicly. This seems to be about as deep into politics he gets:

I also agree that Nancy has a nice rack for an old bird.

So, what happens is that Joe is open minded and a centrist, but has a major syndicated podcast where he also has to make money and not force people to never come back. So guys like @KONG-D'SNT-TAP get pissy when he has conservatives on. So in that regard, anyone close to Joe Rogan is a piece of shit. Hence, his hatred for Joey Diaz. Basically, Kong is a partisan hack.

I'm a liberal. I disagree with those conservative views. But Joe is diplomatic and gives them a voice. Oh the fucking horror.

Back