Joe Silvas shoes... Top fights to make in each weight division right now

Nice thread idea TS, you're already getting shit about Sean Shelby, but fuck em, thanks for the original thread.

HW: Cain x Cormier: There really aren't any money fights at HW right now imo, so I'd really like to find out who AKA's top dog really is.
(runner up:JDS x Overeem 2)

LHW: Rumble x Bones: Can Rumble KO Jones? Or will Jones make Rumble crumble? Idk but I want to find out.
(runner up: Jones x Gus 2)

MW: Luke Rockhold x Anderson Silva: Strikers delight, and I want to see if Luke can back up everything he said. I can see this mostly playing out on the feet since Luke doesn't have the best takedowns.
(runner up: Chris x Luke 2)

WW: Wonderboy x Condit: Who doesn't want to see this?
(runner up: Robbie Lawler x Nick Diaz)

LW: Conor McGregor x Tony Ferguson: If you're anything like me Ferguson makes you cringe, but that doesn't change the fact that that dude puts on a show every time he makes that walk. I've visualized this fight over and over again, and it's always fireworks. Both guys are flashy risk takers with heart and chin/recovery.
Tony gets dropped, but he recovers like fucking Deadpool, and he fights like a tasmanian devil. Conor doesn't have the best ground game, but he's shown apt tdd, and is very accurate even without feeling out his opponents previously.
(runner up: Conor McGregor x Cowboy)

FW: Jose Aldo x Max Holloway: I've been waiting for this forever. Max is too technically sound for Aldo to just sit back and pick him apart. There would be a lot of engaging in this fight, and it would be amazing.
(runner up: Conor needs to rematch Aldo and Holloway)

BW: TJ Dillashaw vs Cody Garbrandt:
Really want to close if Cody is full of shit. abojt the training room KO's
(runner up: TJ Dillashaw x Dom Cruz 2)

FlW: Kyoji Horiguchi x Diet Lineker: why not.
(runner up: DJ x Benavidez 3)

WBW: Amanda Nunes x Cyborg:
DUDE.
(runner up: Cyborg x Ronda)

WSW: JJ x JoJo: phones dying.
(runner up: Grasso x PVZ)

Back