Joe Silva's Dark Personality/Ego

Youre an idiot that explains nothing. Mcgregor called jose a midget when he is only 1" taller than himself. And mayweather always trying to act bigger than he is. Thats why mike tyson said he was a scared little man. Anyway youre an idiot using some shit movie to explain yourself

:D

Go hug a sweaty men you seem to be into that kind of stuff

I just wouldnt find offense,and you figure if your going to go in a cage with sweaty guys and congratulate em it might happen

I just wouldnt find offense,and you figure if your going to go in a cage with sweaty guys and congratulate em it might happen
He shook hands thats shows enough respect already imo

He shook hands thats shows enough respect already imo

you tell that to a guy who gets beat in the head for a livin,estatic over vanquishing his opponent.

Maybe he doesnt want sweaty stanky ass person all over him... My god some of you guys dont think
lol did I say Joe Silva is wrong for trying to save his suit? I still find it funny. Sometimes he's able to stop the clinch with some good inside ties. Other times he has to settle for double underhooks

lol did I say Joe Silva is wrong for trying to save his suit? I still find it funny. Sometimes he's able to stop the clinch with some good inside ties. Other times he has to settle for double underhooks

buauahahahahah that was the best.Im gonna look out for this now,every time. I hope someone covered in blood gets him soon.

Short man syndrome is a guy allways fucking with bigger people cos he has something to prove,like joe pesci in any scorcese film. We all know Conor is the shit allready,and he mentally has the upper hand against his last few opponents.Same could be said for mayweather.
Obviously you
Missed the Conor werdum beef

Conor is epitome of small
Man syndrome

Brendan has said that for a while, that Joe Silva is kind of a rude prick.

you tell that to a guy who gets beat in the head for a livin,estatic over vanquishing his opponent.
Like I said go and hug sweaty men and give them heads to show your respect

I think Schaub quit the UFC just to he could talk shit on them constantly. That seems to be his full time job these days.

Like I said go and hug sweaty men and give them heads to show your respect

heads? like this?

sub-zero-fatality.gif~c200

I hate everything about that guy. I hate his hair, it looks like a cheap wig. I hate his face. I hate his smile. I hate how short he is. I hate how immediately after every fight he jumps into the Octagon to worship each fighters' feet, like anybody actually needs him to be there and shake everybodie's hand after every fight. I just hate you, Joe. Go away.

I hate everything about that guy. I hate his hair, it looks like a cheap wig. I hate his face. I hate his smile. I hate how short he is. I hate how immediately after every fight he jumps into the Octagon to worship each fighters' feet, like anybody actually needs him to be there and shake everybodie's hand after every fight. I just hate you, Joe. Go away.
Truth!

Not really? Mcgregor always talking about others height to make himself feel taller hes 5'9". Mayweather hides behind big guys for protection and intimidation how is that not a perfect example? Having anger issues have nothing to due with little man syndrome like most people used that term for. Anger is a normal human feeling. It doesnt matter if youre tall or short.

5'9" is slightly above average. Btw most of Conors opponents are shorter than he is, so he does have a point.

5'9" is slightly above average. Btw most of Conors opponents are shorter than he is, so he does have a point.
calling someone 1 inch shorter than you midget. lol he has height issues.

Trying to listen to 4 different bonehead dudebros speak over each other is obnoxious as shit. I think Joe has some good stuff to say, but Bravo, Schaub and that other guy are dogshit idiots.

That comeidan asshole keeps trying to chime in that Wonderboy's sidekick looks just like his. Fuck, had to close it.

Back