Joe Silva's Dark Personality/Ego

DaleyChamp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Seems like by all accounts Joe Silva is hated by a lot of fighters in the UFC. His personality is kind of hidden from the fans but Dana White has even said on many times that Joe Silva is a mean spiteful person and he feels sorry for fighters who have fallouts with him.
Brendan Schaub said on last episode of JRE that he needs an ass whooping and a reality check. He then said ask all fighters and they would say the same thing.

(2-44-40)

I'd be mad at the world if I was that short, too.

The only thing ive heard about that was he had said something about sokodjou losing to Machida, saying "This isnt Japan!"

Almost as if his matchmaking in that sense worked wonders for the companys rep.

Joe Silva looks like Metatron from Supernatural

h0hyKu1o

Who was the fighter that picked him up recently?

He didn't seem happy about that :D

Dude is like 5'2". It's called short man's syndrome
tall people are mean too i hate how only tall people can be mean. If a short person is pissed off he must have short men syndrome. Conor Mcgregor and mayweather is a perfect example of small men syndrome

He's got angry Joe Pesci complex.

Not really.
Not really? Mcgregor always talking about others height to make himself feel taller hes 5'9". Mayweather hides behind big guys for protection and intimidation how is that not a perfect example? Having anger issues have nothing to due with little man syndrome like most people used that term for. Anger is a normal human feeling. It doesnt matter if youre tall or short.

Not really? Mcgregor always talking about others height to make himself feel taller hes 5'9".

Short man syndrome is a guy allways fucking with bigger people cos he has something to prove,like joe pesci in any scorcese film. We all know Conor is the shit allready,and he mentally has the upper hand against his last few opponents.Same could be said for mayweather.

Underrated gif IMO. Has everything you need: The Dirty Bird, Joe Silva trying to save his suit, and Swayze Valentine.
Maybe he doesnt want sweaty stanky ass person all over him... My god some of you guys dont think

Short man syndrome is a guy allways fucking with bigger people cos he has something to prove,like joe pesci in any scorcese film. We all know Conor is the shit allready,and he mentally has the upper hand against his last few opponents.Same could be said for mayweather.
Youre an idiot that explains nothing. Mcgregor called jose a midget when he is only 1" taller than himself. And mayweather always trying to act bigger than he is. Thats why mike tyson said he was a scared little man. Anyway youre an idiot using some shit movie to explain yourself

Back