Joe rogan's body

76vji5d72iq11.jpg
....???

Is that picture real??

Looks good for an early 50 year old, although I think he'll have some side effects from taking testosterone eventually. Already got some gyno happening.

The one thing that lets me know that a part of him is insecure, is that he has to pull a funny face in all his selfies. Like, cmon, you're not any less manly for taking a gym selfie, you don't have to mock it with a silly facial expression to save your ego. Just be real Joe, you want to take that gym selfie, take the goddamn best gym selfie you can.

He's in great shape period - let alone for a man of his age. Judging by those younger pics, he's taken decent care of himself all his life.

Yet, as highlighted in other threads, he still has a huge obsession of big, musuclar men. This is odd, given he is a muscular man himself.

There can only be 2 reasons for this:
1) He's insecure about his lack of height
2) He's insecure about the length and girth of his penis

If he were packing, his already good physique would render his lack of height less of a personal issue. Plus, shorter guys with big dicks have far less of an issue with their height.

This leads me to conclude that Joe Rogan's insecurities stem from the fact that he has a small penis.

Last edited:
Let's see what you guys look like in your 50s. He looks insane for a man his age and his work.schedule. dude is on the road a lot as well between comedy and ufc events.

Dude the pic quoted is like 10 years old

Dude the pic quoted is like 10 years old

Agreed. He is still in good shape but that pic has been around for a few years. It's definitely proof that you can post one pic like that and people will think you ALWAYS look like that.

It looks like the kinda physique Sherdog would have a weird obsession over.

Btw, did you know that there's no way he's 5'8'', and his stand up sucks? I know all of that cuz there are multiple threads on that shit on a daily basis here.

Oh, also he wears lifts and is an insecure manlet.

And his podcast obviously sucks, but not as much as his commentary.

Did I forget anything? Well, besides the obvious that he's a cuck.
He's obsessed with explosive athletes

Just because you take trt doesn't mean you will automatically look great. It still.takes insane dedication to both diet and exercise to look like him at 52 or whatever he is. His biggest issue now is that he is stuck using that stuff for life. I don't know how healthy that is in the long run.

Thats one thing that bugs me about rogan. Hes always harping on about motivation to go to the gym and whatnot but like dude you habe synthetic bull testosterone running through your veins you shouldnt be preaching about how to stay motivated. Anyone can be motivated on TRT

He's 50 year olds and on TRT and HGH.

Young Rogan.
joe-rogan-steroids-hgh-e1556003944364.jpg

Young natural Rogan
wC1ZKkB.jpg

All jokes aside a Joe Rogan in his 20's would have been a top 10 UFC welterweight of today. All he would have to do is tighten up his boxing because his bjj and kicking power is elite

Back