Joe rogan's body

All jokes aside a Joe Rogan in his 20's would have been a top 10 UFC welterweight of today. All he would have to do is tighten up his boxing because his bjj and kicking power is elite
except it took him his entire life to be as good as he is now. When je was 20 he would just be aome roided up taekwondo can

Reminds me of a young Victor Gracie

EAeEIhD.jpg
His traps and neck were insane.

kettlebell physique
kpRYUn1.gif
I don't know why but this always make me laugh so fucking hard. Like actually laugh and not typing "lol" laugh.

On a more serious note I think ol' Rogaine is somewhat of a closet bodybuilding / pro wrestling fan. He always tries so hard to make the impression that he doesn't know dudes names from those sports when talking about them ( the Dorian interview among others) but will say "he's so goddamn jacked" about every other fighter every two minutes.

"Uncomfortable-built muthafucka."--Eddie Murphy

Bloated gas monkey physique. Guy so desperately wants to look like a fighter ...then we see him on the pads

<Oku02>

rogan-hunting.jpg

Now his legs look too long for his torso.
WTF is wrong with his body?

What is real? How do you define 'real'? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
Real as in, unedited retard

Like ,your waifu gf isn't a real girlfriend

Back