Joe Rogan Wants Stephen A. Smith Fired

Talking bullshit about MMA is copyrighted by Rogan these days I believe. Guys got a fuckin cheek.

You mentioned the man's race what did that have to do with anything?

Because I've seen several posts claiming that Rogan is now racist, which drives me absolutely nuts. Have an issue with someone who happens to be black and hes a racist now. I mean where does this fucking nonsense logic even come from?

Rogan vs SAS would get over 1 million buys
I wish there was a league just for stupid fights like this. Put Logan Paul vs KSI 2 as the co main event.

Is it possible this is fake beef to introduce UFC celeb fights?

Smith breaking down and talking MMA would be like Ariel breaking down pro football. Just doesn't work.

Rogan's either too biased or too dumb to admit that SAS was right, Cerrone is well known to be a mentally weak fighter. Folding under pressure is his specialty.

Last edited:
Change the thread title. He doesn’t want him fired at all.

Rogan is right though. I don't understand how you can commentate on a sport if you know not much about it. It's like we're back to UFC 1 again

Aren't they gonna be reunited for the next big fight? Awkward...

Smith is a dickhead but Cowboys performance was inexcusable.

Not the first time we've seen him fold though.

RDA blows Cerrone out of the water: no one says a thing.
Conor does it 20 seconds quicker: inexcusable, quitter, fixed fight...

Hitting pads is to help your shoulder before surgery? I'm not buying that without some evidence seems counter-intuitive.

Cowboy just confirmed what Smith alleged. He didn't show up, didn't want to be there.

Cowboy just confirmed what Smith alleged. He didn't show up, didn't want to be there.
He also confirmed that he didn’t break his orbital bone and whatever other nonsense Shill Shelly Shillious and co were pushing to the unwashed masses was utter bull

Oh my gawsh Joe rogan has such a fragile ego, it's not even funny. So do most mma fans. SAS is not an expert but he saw what everyone saw. He just had the spine to actually say it. It was huge pink elephant. The room was getting smaller and someone had to say something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back