Joe Rogan Wants Stephen A. Smith Fired

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
EOn3DqHWAAAfgAT.jpg

“Someone needs to explain to me what’s happening here. It looks like he’s punching a baby,” Rogan said to Thomson as the pair watched the footage of Smith’s pad work. “This guy should not be allowed to talk about fighting.”

After trashing Smith’s training footage, Rogan and Thomson shifted their attention to the ESPN commentators comments about Cerrone.

“You called a guy a quitter [who], first of all, had a broken orbital bone. You’re saying he was a quitter? He got his face smashed. He got cracked by one of the biggest punches in the sport. He has the most wins in the [UFC]. He has the most wins by finish. He has the most bonuses. I mean, come on. He has the most fights. You’re calling that guy a quitter? He got cracked! That’s what happens.”

giphy.gif

Thomson then posited that Smith will probably not be treated very warmly by UFC fighters after the way he spoke about Cerrone. Rogan agreed, reminding that losing a fight is an incredibly emotional experience, and implying that a little more tact should be exercised when discussing defeated fighters.

giphy.gif

“Losing a fight is so much different than losing a game [in another sport]. It’s not the same. You’re talking about unbelievable physical consequences.”

giphy.gif

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/joe-rogan-buries-stephen-a-smith-this-guy-should-not-be-allowed-to-talk-about-fighting/

Last edited:
Rogan vs Smith... Make it happen Dana

76vji5d72iq11.jpg

pjimage-10-696x384.jpg

Last edited:
Rogan vs SAS would get over 1 million buys

Smith is a dickhead but Cowboys performance was inexcusable.

Not the first time we've seen him fold though.

I'm sure top tier MMA analyst Stephen A. is worried about his jerb coz a few crybabies can't handle his "tell it like it is" style

ohxkodcu.jpg

I used to watch ESPN religiously four years ago for whatever reason.

All of these hosts are relatively new to MMA. They don't know much. That's why the network hired Chael and Ariel. But they all act like authorities on MMA. They are incredibly clueless. I remember one host thought Roy Nelson was just some random fat guy.

Smith probably got Cowboy and the Cowboys confused.

Rogan seems way too asshurt about Smith.
He doesn't watch sports so he's probably never even seen the guy before. We know its his schtick, but imagine not knowing who this guy is and then hearing him call a UFC record holder and also friend a 'quitter'. Seems like a reasonable level of asshurt

Last edited:
Jogan is right on this one. The guy talks out his giant untrained ass.

Plus you don't punch babies, common.

Unless there is music involved.

Lol, whatever. Stephen A was right. Cerrone came in to put Conor over and cash a big check. He did what he always does in big fights vs pressure fighters, freeze and quit. If he got starched like Aldo, then it wouldn't be a fair criticism, but he was terrified the minute McGregor came after him, stood there and took 189 shoulder strikes in the clinch, and it was already over by that point. They booked this fight because Conor and Dana knew that Cerrone would choke and fold in hilariously humiliating fashion and would make Conor look amazing.

Back