Media Joe Rogan tells Dana to promote Muay Thai in 4 oz gloves

WolverReem

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mm...34653a1a2841615bf1f16&ei=145#image=AA1gNWfd|1

"Rogan expressed his willingness to provide commentary on the possibility of the UFC organizing a pay-per-view event exclusively featuring Muay Thai.

The 56-year-old also suggested that Michael Schiavello, a commentator for ONE Championship, be recruited to provide coverage for the hypothetical event.

According to Sportskeeda, Rogan said, "The UFC should hire Michael Shiavello and do a Muay Thai card. Dana, I'll commentate. You heard me. I'll commentate it. Let's go."

Schiavello responded to Joe Rogan's request on X (formerly Twitter), expressing his interest in collaborating with Rogan and the UFC.

He tweeted, ".@joerogan has an idea for @UFC to do a Muay Thai show in 4oz gloves and he tells @DanaWhite here that he will commentate it! @Mickmaynard2 LET'S DO IT! The awesome machine of the world's #1 martial arts organisation UFC behind the most spectacular striking sport!"

Screenshot 2023-09-30 11.56.43 AM.png

Instead Dana is promoting power slap

One FC Muay Thai is the shit and 10× more exciting that the UFC and MMA. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't watched it or is just a UFC shill imo, sorry. The only negative that has come from me watching One FC is that the UFC has become bland and boring in comparison.

Last edited:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mm...34653a1a2841615bf1f16&ei=145#image=AA1gNWfd|1

"Rogan expressed his willingness to provide commentary on the possibility of the UFC organizing a pay-per-view event exclusively featuring Muay Thai.

The 56-year-old also suggested that Michael Schiavello, a commentator for ONE Championship, be recruited to provide coverage for the hypothetical event.

According to Sportskeeda, Rogan said, "The UFC should hire Michael Shiavello and do a Muay Thai card. Dana, I'll commentate. You heard me. I'll commentate it. Let's go."

Schiavello responded to Joe Rogan's request on X (formerly Twitter), expressing his interest in collaborating with Rogan and the UFC.

He tweeted, ".@joerogan has an idea for @UFC to do a Muay Thai show in 4oz gloves and he tells @DanaWhite here that he will commentate it! @Mickmaynard2 LET'S DO IT! The awesome machine of the world's #1 martial arts organisation UFC behind the most spectacular striking sport!"

View attachment 1004643

Instead Dana is promoting power slap

Dana is a fucking idiot, if left alone with just his own ideas the UFC would have burnt down to the ground a long time ago.

Last edited:
No thanks, who the fuck is the UFC going to sign that's actually good and worth watching?
ONE Championship already has all the top fighters locked up for 4oz glove Muay Thai and they also have the full developmental pipeline setup as well. They are where it's at for small glove Muay Thai.

No thanks, who the fuck is the UFC going to sign that's actually good and worth watching?
ONE Championship already has all the top fighters locked up for 4oz glove Muay Thai and they also have the full developmental pipeline setup as well. They are where it's at for small glove Muay Thai.
True enough, ONE has that southeast Asia market locked down and that's where most of the talent comes from, but the UFC is massive and if they wanted they could break into the market.

The whole mix of different rulesets works okay for ONE but I wouldnt want it to be the norm. The UFC should stick to MMA.

They could run is as a separate thing on Fight Pass but I don't want it on regular UFC cards.

One FC Muay Thai is the shit and 10× more exciting that the UFC and MMA. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't watched it or is just a UFC shill imo, sorry. The only negative that has come from me watching One FC is that the UFC has become bland and boring to me.
Muay Thai matches in the UFC would be absolutely incredible. Problem is it'd be for the hardcore fans, the casuals don't even know what muay thai is.

Back