• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joe Rogan talks about Nick Diaz

I'm one of the few people who actally have GSP and Nick as my two favorite WW's and ride both bandwagons just because they are the fucking ying and yang to eachother in the ring. They both represent the epitome of their speciality. GSP is a master strategist who does everything methodic and looks to eliminate as much risk as possible. His training methods (and fights to me at least) are amazing to watch for that reason.

Nick on the other hand is amazing to watch for a complete opposite reason. Not that he doesn't train and work his ass off, but the fact that he doesn't give two shits about risk and reward and exploiting this or that weakness. He takes risks all the time, pushes the pace nonstop and just does his thing no matter what.

They truly are complete opposites of each other and masters at their own craft. Although GSP is clearly the more proven fighter of the two.

Back