Media Joe rogan show of his kettlebell kicking power

Joe knows what he is talking about, he has years of experience at a high level and is still incredibly explosive even into his 50's. You have to admire him for his technique and the fact that despite being 5'5 - 5'6 he can still generate more power with a kick than Ngannou's hardest punch
Years of experience and years of trt.

IIIIIIIIsaid:
joe would fight you to the death and convince you he's 5'8" lol.

No I've actually met Joe before he is 5'6 at the most. He's barely 5'8 when he does ufc events in his lifts with thick 1 inch dress shoes with I'm guessing a 2 inch lift inside totaling 2.5 - 3 inches. It makes sense if you think about it because when he does the weigh-ins he's noticeably shorter than people who are around 5'8. Heck if you even look close he's the same height as Arianny who is 5'4. Honestly idc because Joe is still a badass and is more successful than the average person anyway

i think the video would feel more authentic if he was selling steroids instead of kettlebells. like he says at the end, "all of that is helped by steroids"

firas zahabi has gone on record taking about how kettlebells will damage your spine. oddly enough i dont know if joe rogan has even been able to roll for years because his body is so wrecked. meanwhile he spends almost his entire life on weed, presumably that helps with his pain control

He ain't no Yodasanklai but it's certainly decent for a 50 years old (drug addict)

IIIIIIIIsaid:

No I've actually met Joe before he is 5'6 at the most. He's barely 5'8 when he does ufc events in his lifts with thick 1 inch dress shoes with I'm guessing a 2 inch lift inside totaling 2.5 - 3 inches. It makes sense if you think about it because when he does the weigh-ins he's noticeably shorter than people who are around 5'8. Heck if you even look close he's the same height as Arianny who is 5'4. Honestly idc because Joe is still a badass and is more successful than the average person anyway

I agree, I remember a weigh ins where he probably had forgot to put his lifts on, and he looked the same height as a 5'6 barefeet TJ Dillashaw

firas zahabi has gone on record taking about how kettlebells will damage your spine. oddly enough i dont know if joe rogan has even been able to roll for years because his body is so wrecked. meanwhile he spends almost his entire life on weed, presumably that helps with his pain control

Lol this is BS from Firas , sorry to say.
KB are like any type of Strength and Conditionning training : potentially hurtful when implemented BADLY.
But if done properly they aren't badder than heavy lifting, intense conditionning etc.
And let's not act like full contact sport or wrestling are safe either xD

All-in-all, performance orientated sports certainly are bad for the body ( to a varying degree ) in the long run anyway.

IIIIIIIIsaid:

imagine being 5,8" after wearing lifts.

Lol this is BS from Firas , sorry to say.
KB are like any type of Strength and Conditionning training : potentially hurtful when implemented BADLY.
But if done properly they aren't badder than heavy lifting, intense conditionning etc.
And let's not act like full contact sport or wrestling are safe either xD

All-in-all, performance orientated sports certainly are bad for the body ( to a varying degree ) in the long run anyway.

yeah zahabi was citing some pretty high authorities on this, he said that it applies shear forces to the spinal discs.

id be happy if we can mutually acknowledge your cain velasquez avatar and then agree to disagree :]

Admittedly not the greatest pictures but:
545544974.0.jpg
20140221053906_5D3_1936.JPG

Keep it fair, 5'9(yeah right) Hendricks
Bi0pChRCAAAhjkX.png

however tall ronda is, joe seems the same height.

Toughest 50 year old guy alive today. Tito would never fight him.

Umm, you have to be able to throw one for it to take someone out.

You've clearly never thrown a spinning back kick before, I bet you couldn't even land it on a bag.

right, you have to be able to throw one correctly to take someone out...that's what i meant in my post. getting a decent kick to the plexus from anyone (even if they're not on rogan's level) would probably take someone out.

that's correct, i haven't. now that's just silly, i'm pretty sure i could land one on a stationary heavy bag

Doesn't he? I told him that he sounded butt hurt, what kind of Pro posts a video like that and then openly mocks the guy? The thing is I watched his so called pro fights on youtube, it looks like he was on the undercard at the local cock fights. In one fight it looks like the guy he's fighting is 30 lbs lighter than him.

Just looked him up.
Would def pay to see him and joe go at it.
His best bet is to KO joe on the feet..because if it goes to the ground.....

Mocking is posting a video of someone and then using that video to make fun of him on a public forum, isn't that what you did?

go look at your own posts,

"

It's ok for you to do it, but you became quite the suck when I did it back to you.

And quite frankly I watched your 2 youtube fights, your left hand is constantly low and you're vulnerable to the right and every time you attempt a high kick you drop both arms in order to counter balance yourself, meaning that you lack functional flexibility and can't bring any real power with you when kicking anybody above the ribs, plus you're pretty slow for a light weight even when i take your age into consideration, in short, you're not good enough to be critiquing or making fun of anyone.

Bye Frode.

Damn....

Joe knows what he is talking about, he has years of experience at a high level and is still incredibly explosive even into his 50's. You have to admire him for his technique and the fact that despite being 5'5 - 5'6 he can still generate more power with a kick than Ngannou's hardest punch
Solid white belt trolling. Well done

Back