Media Joe rogan show of his kettlebell kicking power

And now we have to bring some balance to the force...

FemaleLeftFiddlercrab-size_restricted.gif
Rotflmao!!!! You hateful motha....Perfect use of it.

Pettis isn't known as a power kicker, but he can still kick pretty hard. He's hurt or dropped a few guys with body kicks when he's had the time to line them up and let it go.

Unfortunately we don't have someone like Samkor in MMA who just unloads power kicks on opponents until they fall over or quit.

OMG!!!! The sound those hits make...Lord!!! Checking them wouldn't help at all. Damn!

Joe being this alpha male is suspect. Doesn’t compete in no gi BJJ (they have divisions for his age). No competition experience in kickboxing. He even admitted that high level TKD has no real world use and he quickly learned its useless expect for a few techniques.

Joe vs. CM Punk would actually be competitive if Joe was USADA tested. Joe might actually gas being clean.

he's 5'8. google it...not sure why a persons height matters...only on sherdog is a persons worth measured by their height...nobody ever called bruce lee short...
Admittedly not the greatest pictures but:
545544974.0.jpg
20140221053906_5D3_1936.JPG

Keep it fair, 5'9(yeah right) Hendricks
Bi0pChRCAAAhjkX.png

Dayum!
Professional fighter guy sounds a bit salty!
Doesn't he? I told him that he sounded butt hurt, what kind of Pro posts a video like that and then openly mocks the guy? The thing is I watched his so called pro fights on youtube, it looks like he was on the undercard at the local cock fights. In one fight it looks like the guy he's fighting is 30 lbs lighter than him.

Doesn't he? I told him that he sounded butt hurt, what kind of Pro posts a video like that and then openly mocks the guy? The thing is I watched his so called pro fights on youtube, it looks like he was on the undercard at the local cock fights. In one fight it looks like the guy he's fighting is 30 lbs lighter than him.

Define mocking. Then read your own post.

Try to hate less. Lighten up. And relax.

Might do you some good.

Joe rogan is not five foot 8. Height doesnt matter but he is full of shit, he is five foot six. Look at him when he stands next to legit 5 foot 8 chicks cyborg and holly holm they make him look like a giant hobbit. He also wears two inch lefts in his shoes when doing interviews so it makes him at least five foot nine with the extra inch from the heels.
stopped reading here

Define mocking. Then read your own post.

Try to hate less. Lighten up. And relax.

Might do you some good.
Mocking is posting a video of someone and then using that video to make fun of him on a public forum, isn't that what you did?

go look at your own posts,

"
I respect his dedication to stay in shape. But no i dont have to admire his technical strikes.

Please hold the target just like that. Dont move..

Now watch this shit!

Boom!

It's ok for you to do it, but you became quite the suck when I did it back to you.

And quite frankly I watched your 2 youtube fights, your left hand is constantly low and you're vulnerable to the right and every time you attempt a high kick you drop both arms in order to counter balance yourself, meaning that you lack functional flexibility and can't bring any real power with you when kicking anybody above the ribs, plus you're pretty slow for a light weight even when i take your age into consideration, in short, you're not good enough to be critiquing or making fun of anyone.

Bye Frode.

Admittedly not the greatest pictures but:
545544974.0.jpg
20140221053906_5D3_1936.JPG

Keep it fair, 5'9(yeah right) Hendricks
Bi0pChRCAAAhjkX.png
Rogan shrunk like two or 3 inches man, look at him on News Radio, he looked like a legit 5 foot 8 guy he was also jacked back then too, why the hell did he even bother destroying himself ala Mickey Rourke with the TRT and hgh? he looks like a bullfrog now

back in the day he was a pretty boy, I still remember when news radio was on, a lot of chicks had crushes on Joe, they used to get him confused with matt leblanc

Anyone can throw a hard kick, let's see him throw one without telegraphing it. That's the trick.

Joe Rogan really brings out the insecure people.

Back