Joe Rogan shares a crazy story about Yoel Romero

champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score
Joe Rogan shares a crazy story about Yoel Romero.

“Dana White gave me this information. They brought in Yoel Romero because he had a fractured orbital in one of his fights and, they bring him in, and he gets examined by this doctor, and the doctor calls the UFC up afterwards and says:

‘Where did you get this guy?’ ‘I’ve never seen anyone like him,’

‘Oh, yeah, he’s an amazing athlete,’

‘No, no, no. I’ve never seen a human being like this.’ This is the most unusual human being I’ve ever seen in my 40 years of practicing medicine.’

The doctor said Romero’s tendons in his eyes are four times larger than a normal person’s. His physical structure is different than any human being I’ve ever seen in my life."

That's because Yoel is 122 years old

Compare him to Jon, Yoel definitely has something else that's four times bigger, and I'm not talking about his eye tendons
12963398_891939800918997_2227296447442925089_n.jpg

Romero is juicing hard and is also 10 years older than he claims to be

Pro tip: big bulge is mostly due to large sack, or if the penos is short and wide. Not length.

Real long snakes (like my own) can be pulled down straight along the leg or pulled back hidden along the gooch.

@The-AxeMurderer @Get To Da Choppa

Joe Rogan shares a crazy story about Yoel Romero.

“Dana White gave me this information. They brought in Yoel Romero because he had a fractured orbital in one of his fights and, they bring him in, and he gets examined by this doctor, and the doctor calls the UFC up afterwards and says:

‘Where did you get this guy?’ ‘I’ve never seen anyone like him,’

‘Oh, yeah, he’s an amazing athlete,’

‘No, no, no. I’ve never seen a human being like this.’ This is the most unusual human being I’ve ever seen in my 40 years of practicing medicine.’

The doctor said Romero’s tendons in his eyes are four times larger than a normal person’s. His physical structure is different than any human being I’ve ever seen in my life."

I hope Romero doesn't tear an EYE-CL

Romero must have hogoso - BrendanSchsub

Back