Joe Rogan shares a crazy story about Yoel Romero

Eye tendon yoel. A new meme is born

Joe Rogan shares a crazy story about Yoel Romero.

“Dana White gave me this information. They brought in Yoel Romero because he had a fractured orbital in one of his fights and, they bring him in, and he gets examined by this doctor, and the doctor calls the UFC up afterwards and says:

‘Where did you get this guy?’ ‘I’ve never seen anyone like him,’

‘Oh, yeah, he’s an amazing athlete,’

‘No, no, no. I’ve never seen a human being like this.’ This is the most unusual human being I’ve ever seen in my 40 years of practicing medicine.’

The doctor said Romero’s tendons in his eyes are four times larger than a normal person’s. His physical structure is different than any human being I’ve ever seen in my life."

Crazy

He should examine UberBurns.

upload_2020-8-1_20-11-11-png.787834

That neck is four times the size of a normal human.
Gilbert "The Smashing Machine" Kerr?

Rogan loves talking about black male bodies. So does his wife. <Lmaoo>

Joe just loves muscular, black men. Nothing new.
He knows all the steroids in the world cant give him that A-level atleticism. Thats where his obsession comes from.

Jones and Holly are definitely banging lol

the way their bodies are positioned towards each other in such close proximity wearing next to nothing... looks like a couple!

Joe Rogan shares a crazy story about Yoel Romero.

“Dana White gave me this information. They brought in Yoel Romero because he had a fractured orbital in one of his fights and, they bring him in, and he gets examined by this doctor, and the doctor calls the UFC up afterwards and says:

‘Where did you get this guy?’ ‘I’ve never seen anyone like him,’

‘Oh, yeah, he’s an amazing athlete,’

‘No, no, no. I’ve never seen a human being like this.’ This is the most unusual human being I’ve ever seen in my 40 years of practicing medicine.’

The doctor said Romero’s tendons in his eyes are four times larger than a normal person’s. His physical structure is different than any human being I’ve ever seen in my life."

He told that AGAIN (about the Nth time on his podcast) when he luke thomas was on last week. He grilled thomas about named sources for the details on the UFC's ESPN deal, but had ZERO sourcing for this bullshit or the PPV numbers the UFC has been putting out since the ESPN deal.

Back