Joe Rogan on why he Gave Conor McGregor an octagon interview after leg injury

Cauliflower Ear

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Cliffs

- To be a successful fighter, need to encompass everything
- Unfortunate ending, existing injury, ankle scanned and had a stress fracture, videos on Instagram confirmed
- Cracked shin going into the fight, leg was already broken
- Conor is a savage, kicking Dustin with a broken leg
- Conor driving around on a scooter funny
- Joe doesn't like how non MMA experts talked about the conclusion, horseshit, they do not know anything about MMA
- Historically is dangerous in the first round, Dustin is dangerous in all 5. Dustin embraces and relishes it, had wars with Hooker, Justin, Max.
- Problem with the fight was Dustin dominated the 1st round, likely to win the 2nd
- Joe knew Conor was special in 2013 watching him online, had a back and forth on twitter saying he hopes to call his fights in UFC one day
- Conor brought Joe over for the interview, said "Joe lets have a fookin podcast"
- Joe felt like he should get something out of him, whilst he was emotionally charged up
- Framing a photo of the 2 in Joe's studio, cause Conor said to frame it
- Joe ask's Conor to do a podcast
- Conor is a special person, to fight the way he is fighting with half a billion in the bank. Richest guy to ever want to fight hard, Floyd is just fighting easy fights
- Khabib is scary "I take people into dark waters and they discover themselves"
- Khabib smashed everybody no one like him. Last guy he beat was his most dangerous challenge and almost beat him in the first. Greatest of all time

Because the truck told him too.

sznpsmm24xb71.jpg

More truth than bullshit in my opinion, but Joe should have never give that interview. Also Conor is delusion and needs mental help before shit gets worse. Gd seems to me these people have milked the cow enough. Time to let the cow heal up and deal with shit a little before dragging it into the ground.

Leave Joe Alone. He is working the promotional angle for UFC.

Rogan bless

Joe doesn't like how non MMA experts talked about the conclusion, horseshit, they do not know anything about MMA
lol did Joe have any sense of maybe this applies to him?

More truth than bullshit in my opinion, but Joe should have never give that interview. Also Conor is delusion and needs mental help before shit gets worse. Gd seems to me these people have milked the cow enough. Time to let the cow heal up and deal with shit a little before dragging it into the ground.
But major falsities as well. Didn’t break the leg beforehand. Didn’t have any pre existing tibial injury. And we’ve already exhausted that there are levels to being motivated. Being angry and obnoxious in pre fight is wonderful for appearing motivated. But true motivation manifests itself in putting in the long unglamorous hours between fights. Not living in Dubai posting IG pics of your “training” then doing an entire camp focused on spamming guillotines

If there are two guys I’d be fine with never seeing near another octagon. It’s Rogan and Conor. They both make me sick.

Conor seemed cogent and stable. Lighten up pussies, they used to interview fighters after getting KOd and do full blown press conferences with the winners and losers.

Joe is proof that the way to make it in this life is to do "it" the wrong way.

Always question authority...

lol did Joe have any sense of maybe this applies to him?
lol. I actually agree with Joe on that point. Guys like Kellerman and Stephan A. Smith chiming in like their experts now.

<DisgustingHHH>

lol. I actually agree with Joe on that point. Guys like Kellerman and Stephan A. Smith chiming in like their experts now.

<DisgustingHHH>
Yeah I mean they’re the lowest of the low. I still think it’s weird to have a color guy who isn’t a veteran of the sport though.

Back