Joe Rogan on Conor: "No one ever gives me a script"

Did Rogan call the fights fairly?

• Total voters
LOL.

Conor is gonna do the podcast at some point now...watch.

Rogan has admitted to having people on his ear telling him what to say and what to ask (eg Rousey interview where he asked of she'd take a short notice fight). Now he says the opposite when it suits him. Guy is a piece of shit.

I don't know if Conor is just trying to sustain the shit talking aspect of him and it just sounds out of place because of the loss, or he's genuinely resorting to deluded lengths to rationalise the loss.

Rogan is notoriously hyperbolic and at times bias but I still don't think that is necessarily the same thing. There is bias is a lot of the highest level commentary in the most respected sports. It happens. For Rogan the bias is usually rare but it is noticeable because he oversells it at times. I don't think he has any kind of motive or anything. He just gets carried away and is a genuine fan himself.

Conor's team claimed this themselves I believe.

And so did his fans. Before the Floyd fight people went on about how Conor was a former boxing champ.
After the fight the same people claimed Conor never boxed a day in his life.

I tried at the time to google / search for any info on Conor being a boxer, competing, ranks and so on and never found anything.

Joe "Everyone is my friend until they are not in the same room as me" Rogan.

How so? Has the record changed? Has judging now been dispensed with? He won that fight 3 rounds to 2.

Because it was a "win" that many people, even his own fans, thought he didn't deserve. Though there are plenty of people who say he did win, like the judges, that fight was not his finest performance.

Don't be too surprised Joe, this is the same moron that thought One FC singlehandedly killed the UFC Flyweight Division because they took Mighty Mouse.

Rogan has admitted to having people on his ear telling him what to say and what to ask (eg Rousey interview where he asked of she'd take a short notice fight). Now he says the opposite when it suits him. Guy is a piece of shit.
As much as I dislike Rogan having someone in your ear making suggestions during an interview and reading from a script during a live (and supposedly real fight meaning a script should not be possible) are 2 very different things and his statement is in no way hypocritical.

That should be fairly obvious to you though in reality.

“It doesn’t mean that he didn’t win the second fight,” Rogan said. “It was a close f*cking fight. The second fight was a very close fight but you have to acknowledge that, that other fight took place. I don’t know him that well but I like him a lot. I respect the f*ck out of him.”

--mmamania.com

Rogan is such a beta. Really funny to see the manlets bicker with eachother and we alphas be united here:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Con still salty.

Conor & Joe both make good points. Conor's calling him out for saying things that in hindsight may not be completely fair.

Joe's point is that he's riffing in there & fair enough if someone pieces his commentary apart on the playback.

I thought Joe handled it perfectly when he was presented with the accusations.

Back