Joe Rogan inspires cultural evolution, equality

I checked your point, and moved past it to the bigger picture. You are stuck on a sentence, skipping the paragraphs, and the rest of the chapter. That's why you don't understand what the book is about.

You ignored it and started your own conversation in which you tried to make my points for me for you to argue against. You're essentially having an argument with yourself.

Talk about skipping, you're on a completely different book unto yourself.

The funny thing is that I actually agree with you about all that other stuff but that's beside the point.

I called it that you would do this and you did. What a fragile ego you have to flail around with such irrelevant arguments just because you can't be right about the original point.

You ignored it and started your own conversation in which you tried to make my points for me for you to argue against. You're essentially having an argument with yourself.

Talk about skipping, you're on a completely different book unto yourself.

The funny thing is that I actually agree with you about all that other stuff but that's beside the point.

I called it that you would do this and you did. What a fragile ego you have to flail around with such irrelevant arguments just because you can't be right about the original point.
You are responding to what I posted. I know what I posted and what it relates to. You are the one confused because you are unaware of everything else going on in the world that the joke went over your head. I made the joke, I know what I was referring to with my joke. I explained it to you because you have a hard time understanding what is going on. I made it very simple for you. If you still don't get it then may God bless your soul and stick to fight posts only from now on, and talk about the fighters you want to win or lose instead.

You are responding to what I posted. I know what I posted and what it relates to. You are the one confused because you are unaware of everything else going on in the world that the joke went over your head. I made the joke, I know what I was referring to with my joke. I explained it to you because you have a hard time understanding what is going on. I made it very simple for you. If you still don't get it then may God bless your soul and stick to fight posts only from now on, and talk about the fighters you want to win or lose instead.

Again making up points to argue against. This really just comes down to the fact that you misused the term "offended". But keep flailing.

Back