Joe Rogan inspires cultural evolution, equality

I guess sherdogers get to sit the whole time

..... Just get comfortable with your height lol. Everything is starting to be offensive to everyone, people being taller than you is now offensive lol.

This has nothing to do with anyone being offended.

This has nothing to do with anyone being offended.
Of course it does. Why else would they have the need to have everyone the same height? That means certain people's feelings are being hurt and they are offended by the thought of someone being taller than them.

I think it would actually be awesome especially if you only got the invite if you have an extreme height one way or the other. Everyone gets gooned and hilarity ensues.

Of course it does. Why else would they have the need to have everyone the same height? That means certain people's feelings are being hurt and they are offended by the thought of someone being taller than them.

The only thing offensive here is your forced, misuse of the term "offensive".

The thing is, it's their party and they can have it how they like. They're not trying to tell you how to party.

The only thing offensive here is your forced, misuse of the term "offensive".

The thing is, it's their party and they can have it how they like. They're not trying to tell you how to party.
I used the word offensive because that's the key word for the soft generation being offended over everything. This party is a clear example of that.

I used the word offensive because that's the key word for the soft generation being offended over everything. This party is a clear example of that.

Sounds like you're offended by people being offended because you're really trying to force this narrative here.

Sounds like you're offended by people being offended because you're really trying to force this narrative here.
Not really, I find it funny. Ok explain to me the reasoning for the platform shoes and the need for everyone to be the same height? What is the purpose? What is your narrative? Completely random? Come on, you have to come up with something smarter than that.

Not really, I find it funny. Ok explain to me the reasoning for the platform shoes and the need for everyone to be the same height? What is the purpose? What is your narrative? Completely random? Come on, you have to come up with something smarter than that.

Insecure ≠ offended.

An average woman might feel insecure around a pretty woman. It doesn't me she's offended.

Maybe the average woman and her friends go to a salon together and they get pampered. It doesn't mean that they're offended by pretty women.

Let's say you're around someone much smarter than you in class. He barely studies but is still doing much better than you despite you trying your hardest.

You might feel like a dumbass. You might feel jealous. It doesn't mean you feel offended by his intelligence.

I'll just leave it at that.

Insecure ≠ offended.

An average woman might feel insecure around a pretty woman. It doesn't me she's offended.

Maybe the average woman and her friends go to a salon together and they get pampered. It doesn't mean that they're offended by pretty women.

Let's say you're around someone much smarter than you in class. He barely studies but is still doing much better than you despite you trying your hardest.

You might feel like a dumbass. You might feel jealous. It doesn't mean you feel offended by his intelligence.

I'll just leave it at that.
Offended is the term for the people using their insecurities for those purposes. Because it's a better reaction to say this offends me instead of this makes me feel insecure. But it's all the same and all the purposes you highlight prove my point. People too into their feelings and need tougher skin and be comfortable in their own skin.

Offended is the term for the people using their insecurities for those purposes. Because it's a better reaction to say this offends me instead of this makes me feel insecure. But it's all the same and all the purposes you highlight prove my point. People too into their feelings and need tougher skin and be comfortable in their own skin.

It's not the same thing and what I did was prove that there's a difference.

It's not the same thing and what I did was prove that there's a difference.
You are going by dictionary terms, ignoring the cultural dynamic that is causing the issue. That's why you have a hard time understanding it. It was a joke that went over your head. Keep up to date with current events so you can laugh next time instead of asking for an explanation.

You are going by dictionary terms, ignoring the cultural dynamic that is causing the issue. That's why you have a hard time understanding it. It was a joke that went over your head. Keep up to date with current events so you can laugh next time instead of asking for an explanation.

The dictionary term does a fine job of being relevant. But I didn't even need it because what you're doing is making shit up.

You mean to tell me in my example that if you're jealous of someone's intelligence, then you're offended by people being smart?

The dictionary term does a fine job of being relevant. But I didn't even need it because what you're doing is making shit up.

You mean to tell me in my example that if you're jealous of someone's intelligence, then you're offended by people being smart?
This is in response to cancel culture, which apparently you are unaware of. Like I said before, the joke went over your head. Even though you may feel your reflexes are too fast and nothing will go over your head. I believe this joke and topic did.

This is in response to cancel culture, which apparently you are unaware of. Like I said before, the joke went over your head. Even though you may feel your reflexes are too fast and nothing will go over your head. I believe this joke and topic did.

I'm more aware of it than you are apparently because I understand the relevant terms. The term simply does not work in the context and this situation has nothing to do with cancel culture. You're making more out of it than it is.

You couldn't even answer my question from the last post. We both know that it kills your argument. You give an honest answer there and suddenly we're on the exact same page.

You could argue all day long (and you probably would) but you're never gonna get to the point where you've change the meaning of "offended". And you could go on and on about "but in today's political and cultural climate..." That's exactly the reference that I'm going off of.

Just like not everything is offensive, not everyone is offended.

So make whatever roundabout argument you want but like I said, it doesn't change the meaning of the word or the fact that you misused it. Facts are facts but have at it if it makes you feel better.

I'm more aware of it than you are apparently because I understand the relevant terms. The term simply does not work in the context and this situation has nothing to do with cancel culture. You're making more out of it than it is.

You couldn't even answer my question from the last post. We both know that it kills your argument. You give an honest answer there and suddenly we're on the exact same page.

You could argue all day long (and you probably would) but you're never gonna get to the point where you've change the meaning of "offended". And you could go on and on about "but in today's political and cultural climate..." That's exactly the reference that I'm going off of.

Just like not everything is offensive, not everyone is offended.

So make whatever roundabout argument you want but like I said, it doesn't change the meaning of the word or the fact that you misused it. Facts are facts but have at it if it makes you feel better.
You are not aware because you do not understand the current state of the soft generation that is enabling parties like this to protect feelings. You are pretty clueless because you are going be dictionary terms and completely oblivious of the current dynamic going on currently. Of course you won't get it, read your definitions and pander to weak feelings. The tough skin people understand it and will understand the joke. This is exactly hand in hand with cancel culture. The people in that party or people who's feelings are getting hurt or feeling insecure is the very people that is part of cancel culture. You really think a party where men and women is wearing 2 feet platform shoes so people don't feel insecure about their height is normal? This is normal, strong, confident, human behavior to you? If you think it is no wonder we don't see eye to eye, I don't understand that weak shit so I will never understand you and your way of thinking. My thinking will go over your head, which is completely fine with me.

You are not aware because you do not understand the current state of the soft generation that is enabling parties like this to protect feelings. You are pretty clueless because you are going be dictionary terms and completely oblivious of the current dynamic going on currently. Of course you won't get it, read your definitions and pander to weak feelings. The tough skin people understand it and will understand the joke. This is exactly hand in hand with cancel culture. The people in that party or people who's feelings are getting hurt or feeling insecure is the very people that is part of cancel culture. You really think a party where men and women is wearing 2 feet platform shoes so people don't feel insecure about their height is normal? This is normal, strong, confident, human behavior to you? If you think it is no wonder we don't see eye to eye, I don't understand that weak shit so I will never understand you and your way of thinking. My thinking will go over your head, which is completely fine with me.

Lol, I just knew you'd argue a point I didn't even make and ignore what I actually said. I even called. What a big waste of time your last post was. So irrelevant.

Lol, I knew you'd argue a point I didn't even make and ignore what I actually said. I even called it before you posted. What a big waste of time your last post was. So irrelevant.
I checked your point, and moved past it to the bigger picture. You are stuck on a sentence, skipping the paragraphs, and the rest of the chapter. That's why you don't understand what the book is about.

Back