Joe Rogan goes toe to toe with fellow pseudo-intellect

This dude is corny as fuuuuukc!

He came on the show to make a name for himself by taking down Joe Rogan. He didn't come to discuss shit like a normal person, and that was his mistake. He had an agenda.

No idea who Brian Dunning is but he seems like a proper thick fuck here.

If you think Chomsky only deals in absolutes then you haven't read him, and I'm not some devoted fan. In fact, his predictions about Iraq, and the M.E. in general have been pretty prophetic. You don't come to these conclusions through folksy wisdom, or what some people call "gut instinct." They're intellectual issues.

You have to understand than when intelligent people are informed about something, the obvious lack of information by others who think they know what they're talking about can be nauseating.

Rogan is not an intellectual, and he acts that way often. Joe just has a little bully inside of him that never got knocked down, and his ego is wrapped up in the smallest confrontations. He was known as a high-strung bully during the News Radio days. The rest of the cast hated him.

Also, if any of you watched the video, Joe was debating some 9/11 truther ideas, and the skeptic called him out on it. Joe won nothing. He just reinforced his attraction to really bad conspiracy theories that he then tried to gymnastically reason his way out of in order to sound like he wasn't being totally batshit insane.

The skeptic was perfectly within the realm of reason on the issue. If that's what qualifies as a pseudo-intellectual, then we need more of them.

That was brutal. Joe got annihilated. He attempts to bully, but if you listen to what Joe says it's more or less nothing. He's babbles on about nothing and uses strawmans which really have nothing to do with anything to try and prove that he is right, continually changing the direction of the argument the moment he is losing. He would be a fairly convincing politician because most people are dopey.

Last edited:
Also, if any of you watched the video, Joe was debating some 9/11 truther ideas, and the skeptic called him out on it. Joe won nothing. He just reinforced his attraction to really bad conspiracy theories that he then tried to gymnastically reason his way out of in order to sound like he wasn't being totally batshit insane.

The skeptic was perfectly within the realm of reason on the issue. If that's what qualifies as a pseudo-intellectual, then we need more of them.
Well said, sir.

get

I think Rogan represented himself well.
The guy was attacking him, and Rogan was saying that the 'evidence' used against him was not accurate.
He unfairly accused Rogan of stuff that Rogan didn't say.

Rogan did very well.

Dunning didn't come across well.

I never really saw a victory one way or another (guess it depends on how much you like or hate Rogan). But the other dude's over the top fake laugh when questioned on a statement really annoyed me.

And I feel like Rogan should not be held accountable if some dickhead in a Tapout shirt believes everything he hears on JRE.

There was nothing wrong with Jogan questioning it because he's probably right.

There's a vid with something like 1,500 engineers on the towers collapse, which included the people who designed and built the tower, saying it looked like a controlled demolition.

People have video and audio footage of explosions happening at the base of the building.

There was nothing wrong with Jogan questioning it because he's probably right.

There's a vid with something like 1,500 engineers on the towers collapse, which included the people who designed and built the tower, saying it looked like a controlled demolition.

People have video and audio footage of explosions happening at the base of the building.

5:58. Jesse Ventura is the truth.

Wolfowitz Doctrine/Project for the new american century/10

Brian Dunning destroyed Rogan ...lol...brutal vid.
Hey mate just checking your sanity. Have you watched this or the original video? Is this highly edited to make it look like Rogan is owning this Brian Dunning fellow?

Hate Rogan all you want, but I watched 10 minutes of this video and I'm impressed both by how dishonest this guy is and how easy it was for Rogan to handle him. Brian Dunning is the Dunning in the Dunning-Kruger effect man. This fool can't destroy anyone, his logic is horrible for a 'science man'.

Back