Joe "Diesel" Riggs is huge star, needs to be in the UFC!!!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
His recent video has half a million views and he seems to be a big star as of recent times. He was known as a guy who's dad put him in boxing at age of 5 and now he is kicking ass in it!

But I am surprised in the comment section. Tons of love and still has two solid bricks in his hands!!!!! Good to know because I talked to him last year and he seemed a bit down but I am happy people are showing him love. Pioneer of mma when it was called no holds barred and first guy to do bareknuckle boxing with Melvin guillard to follow.

Rogan talked about young prospects being fed to the wolves. This dude got thrown in to the den. Straight up debuting against contenders and forced to fight Hughes on short notice and gets kicked out of the gym.

Anyways, young diesel would be a guy who Rogan and schaub refer to as a dime piece:

vlcsnap-2017-05-31-21h00m13s216.png

Yeah until he pulls out of his comeback fight because he shot himself with a .357 in the dick.

He was 300 lbs at one point in his life.

What was the story of him getting kicked out of his gum again? Was it because he lost?

Show some class I known the guy!!!

NO CLASS!!!

He was training with militich affiliated gym and when he was pressured to take the fight they kicked him out.
Ohhhh. 6 degrees of being Matt's friend.

The sooner BKFC goes bankrupt the better.
Hopefully all the washed up MMA fighters and boxers they have make a bit of money before it happens.

Ohhhh. 6 degrees of being Matt's friend.

Matt Hughes was the man and was Danas close friend so he kind of pushed his weight around. Originally he as supposed to fight karo parisyan but Karo got injured.

I've always liked Riggs. The guy brought the heat every time.

Not unless he rematches Nick Diaz butt naked in the hospital. Loser cuts Dana's dirty's toenails for a month.

<209Bitch>

The sooner BKFC goes bankrupt the better.
Hopefully all the washed up MMA fighters and boxers they have make a bit of money before it happens.
BKFC intrigued me at first. But the Lobov vs. Malignaggi event was so disappointing that I'll probably only catch highlights from their free cards.

Diesel vs Erick "the eternal prospect" Silva in a loser retires match.

I think he'd be a bigger star in BKFC, he's not going to do anything in the UFC at this point. Hopefully BKFC pays him well.

I like Diesel and all but he just doesn't show up when he is on the big stage

Back