Joe "Diesel" Riggs is huge star, needs to be in the UFC!!!

Does this kid realize Diesel already had two runs in the UFC?

Remember when he said. "I'll cut my dick off if Conor Mcgregor beats Jose Also!"
iu

Show some class I known the guy!!!

NO CLASS!!!

He was training with militich affiliated gym and when he was pressured to take the fight they kicked him out.
A Brit telling others they have no class...
Alrighty then.

I think he'd be a bigger star in BKFC, he's not going to do anything in the UFC at this point. Hopefully BKFC pays him well.
Speaking of which, I’m a fan of his BKFC opponent, Brok Weaver. Weaver got a “contract” on a recent DWTNCS.

But I’m afraid Weaver’s going to fail hard in UFC. Any opinions out there?

Speaking of which, I’m a fan of his BKFC opponent, Brok Weaver. Weaver got a “contract” on a recent DWTNCS.

But I’m afraid Weaver’s going to fail hard in UFC. Any opinions out there?
I haven't seem him fight but will check him out.

Joe needs to move aside and make way for Erick Silva. Kid has a bright future for sure, just needs some time.

Remember when he said. "I'll cut my dick off if Conor Mcgregor beats Jose Also!"
iu

That was figure of speech.

A Brit telling others they have no class...
Alrighty then.

I am from Canada. Why would you think I was a Brit and what is the implication of Brit being classless?

Joe needs to move aside and make way for Erick Silva. Kid has a bright future for sure, just needs some time.

Erick is old news.

Hopefully the guy wont shoot himself by accident again.

Lol, “as of recent times”

Awesome thread

I liked Joe Riggs when he was in the UFC but I don't think he can beat anyone in the UFC at this point in his career. Maybe BJ Penn...

If UFC signs him, it's only to bait the elder Diaz out of retirement.

BKFC intrigued me at first. But the Lobov vs. Malignaggi event was so disappointing that I'll probably only catch highlights from their free cards.
They have PPV cards?

I am from Canada. Why would you think I was a Brit and what is the implication of Brit being classless?

Erick is old news.
Because your av. Which you quickly changed...
<BC1><{cruzshake}>

The sooner BKFC goes bankrupt the better.
Hopefully all the washed up MMA fighters and boxers they have make a bit of money before it happens.
This
Hard to make a good promotion when almost all the fighters you sign are loser from another sport

Back