Economy Joe Biden's America...

The stock market doesn't mean shit to the majority of Americans.

less than 20% of Americans own 80% of the stocks.

It's an incredibly poor argument to go, but but da economy, when that economy doesn't serve the majority of Americans

Funny how this was never brought up by the right when Trump was bragging about the stock market after inheriting Obama's economy.

Meanwhile, since there is no block chain encrypted professionally analyzed 4k video of Trump writing a letter admitting to hush money payments in service of election manipulation, he must be assumed innocent and reimbursed with 10% of the money in the US treasury for how cold it was in the courtroom.
Well more closely related to this, you could say Trump may or may not have paid off a grown woman into not announcing that they may or may not have had sex with her since he was married and running for a high profile position...

Trumps in court for that nonsense, mind you. Can you smell the hypocrisy yet or do I need to draw ya a diagram?

Democrats...they describe themselves as the keeper of truth and justice and accountability, until it's their own and then oh look! They are ok supporting a possible pedophile.

Last edited:
Well more closely related to this, you could say Trump may or may not have paid off a grown woman into not announcing that they may or may not have had sex with her since he was married and running for a high profile position...

Trumps in court for that nonsense, mind you. Can you smell the hypocrisy yet or do I need to draw ya a diagram?

Democrats...they are ok supporting a possible pedophile.

Who has accused Biden of being a pedophile ?

Funny how this was never brought up by the right when Trump was bragging about the stock market after inheriting Obama's economy.
Even though the stock market does better under Democrats, we are supposed to simply pretend that this actually isn’t the case

Well sir, according to his own daughter's diary it seems to be the case that he was acting inappropriately with his own daughter...

I mean there are other instance that creepy Joe's done that were suspect with kids...but you know? We certianly won't spend any effort getting to the bottom of that nonsense! We gotta see if a grown man paid a grown woman hush money from having sex!

sUNqplVFtsctW.webp

Well sir, according to his own daughter's diary it seems to be the case that he was acting inappropriately with his own daughter...

I mean there are other instance that creepy Joe's done that were suspect with kids...but you know? We certianly won't spend any effort getting to the bottom of that nonsense! We gotta see if a grown man paid a grown woman hush money from having sex!
So, according to his daughter, Joe Biden is a pedophile ? Based on the showers ?

So, according to his daughter, Joe Biden is a pedophile ? Based on the showers ?
Oh relax fella, I don't expect any hard hitting investigation from progressives regarding this...

Daughter in her private diary details feeling uncomfortable and awkward being forced to have showers at 12 with her father...what's to see?

I certainly do not expect any investigation on the matter...that would be inconvienant!

Oh relax fella, I don't expect any hard hitting investigation from progressives regarding this...

Daughter in her private daughter details feeling uncomfortable and awkward being forced to have showers at 12 with her father...what's to see?

I certainly do not expect any investigation on the matter...that would be inconvienant!
Okay, a girl feeling uncomfortable showering with her father doesn’t mean her father is a pedophile. Like, seriously? That’s a pretty big accusation to make

Okay, a girl feeling uncomfortable showering with her father doesn’t mean her father is a pedophile. Like, seriously? That’s a pretty big accusation to make
at 12.

yes. as a matter of fact it does point towards an inappropriate relationship instigated or forced on by the father.

If this were Ivanka's diary we both know Trump would have to be in court over it...

I agree. You didn't ask if he was, but who was calling him one.
Absolutely nobody. Taking an inappropriate (maybe inappropriate ) relationship with your daughter obviously doesn’t mean you’re a pedophile.

at 12.

yes. as a matter of fact it does point towards an inappropriate relationship instigated or forced on by the father.

If this were Ivanka's diary we both know Trump would have to be in court over it...
Has she ever accused him of being a pedophile or having pedophilic tendencies ? I guess I may have totally missed this despite him being in the public eye for fifty years….

Has she ever accused him of being a pedophile or having pedophilic tendencies ? I guess I may have totally missed this despite him being in the public eye for fifty years….
Maybe she's felt uncomfortable about accusing him of that considering his position of power over her?

You ever thought of that?

Maybe she's felt uncomfortable about accusing him of that considering his position of power over her?

You ever thought of that?
This is a pretty weak point to bring up while accusing someone of being a pedophile . You could utilize this same thought process for just about anything

She stated he pinched her...

iu
Thats the one that really bothers me. I can't see any logical explanation of what he's doing there other than pinching that young girl's nipple. Its clear as day.

Oh, I Kenny Florian that response.

I can put you in contact with who wrote it. The TS:
The stock market doesn't mean shit to the majority of Americans.

less than 20% of Americans own 80% of the stocks.

It's an incredibly poor argument to go, but but da economy, when that economy doesn't serve the majority of Americans.

Back