Media Joaquin Buckley calls out Conor McGregor

Who would win?

• Total voters
At worst, it was a good lulz and proper mic usage on a main event stage.

I got a good rewind to see if he said what he said lulz.

You are dominating some -ev -ov guy(they are overrated af but casuals think they are unbeatable so it's a big moment) but then you ruin it with calling out Conor lol

even tho he beats Conor blindfolded, like I’ve said before, I saw Buckley at the mall by himself. Conor would never be at the mall by himself.

even tho he beats Conor blindfolded, like I’ve said before, I saw Buckley at the mall by himself. Conor would never be at the mall by himself.
Conor doesn’t walk around with security. He’s not Floyd

Pretty sure Bisping rolled his eyes when he heard Buckley talking that shit.

I guess it doesn't hurt to try but... idk I think there isn't even a 1% chance McG fights anyone relevant in 170.

Conor gasses in 30 secs vs Chandler and then retires imo. But buckley will be seen as a beggar now forever.

Stop it Buckley. Good on you for shooting your shot, but you aren’t getting that shot my guy.
You are a “Who the fook is that guy?”

Reactions: HHJ
Yeah, that aint happening, this is "who da fook..." 2.0

One of my tried and true betting/prediction strategies is a simple philosophy: you’re only as good as your last three fights. Inactivity only worsens your odds.

But also, you have to factor in the level of competition.

Walking buck lee hasn’t fought ANYONE at the level that Conor has competed at. He’s never fought a Dustin, or a Khabib. Hell, he’s never fought an Aldo.

All things considered, I think Conor still wins.

Is Conor even that big of a draw anymore? He has looked awful in his last few fights...

Conor is protected and coddled by the UFC

They would never make that fight

When I hear a McGregor callout, this is what the fighter looks like to me.

1715485304816.png

Buckley fought semi successfully at 185.

Conors best days were at 145.

Taking the current all the current speculation around Conor out of the equation.. I would favor Buckley just because he's naturally a much larger man.

Now factor Conors ring rust, coming off injury, constantly partying and distrated with movies... Showing up wasted in interviews, and all that crap. I mean Buckley should be like a 10 to 1 favorite if they were to fight.

Stop it Buckley. Good on you for shooting your shot, but you aren’t getting that shot my guy.
You are a “Who the fook is that guy?”
Yep

If you are that dont fucking bother

Charles Olviera couldnt get Conor and he was fuckin champ.

So stop calling out Conor if you dont got a fucking chance in hell of him even knowing who the fuck you are. Its fuckin embarassing

Is Conor even that big of a draw anymore? He has looked awful in his last few fights...
Hes still now and forever out of Buckleys range.

Back