Joanne Calderwood? UFC Strawweight Champion...?

&) From @tranypanda
SpitefulKnobbyEyelashpitviper.gif

nice! thanks for posting. :D

Voted yes.

But Scotland doesn't become 'new' at all - just changes for the better.

Honestly thought Joanne dominated the fight and didn't see Kagan do jack shit to win this. Chalk it up to jitters maybe but JoJo definitely won both rounds IMO.

i'm not responsible for the result,as i'm not a registered voter.

jo jo was able to say the same on the interviews today because she was away doing the TUF filming. said she didn't want to piss off any potential fans / ticket buyers. :icon_chee

Voted yes.

But Scotland doesn't become 'new' at all - just changes for the better.

Honestly thought Joanne dominated the fight and didn't see Kagan do jack shit to win this. Chalk it up to jitters maybe but JoJo definitely won both rounds IMO.

but here in the real new scotland, we were told we'd be "new" new scotland. they lied!!! :icon_chee

1st UFC SW champ!!!

Joanne-Calderwood.jpg

JoJo versus Rose is going to be a tough one to root for. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the mayhem.

should be fun! i like rose, too, but jo jo is always #1 for me. :D

I never thought I'd see the day I'd root against Thug Rose, but I suppose there's a first time for everything...

I never thought I'd see the day I'd root against Thug Rose, but I suppose there's a first time for everything...

sometimes we have to make hard choices in life, my friend. :wink::wink:

I would like to see Joanne as a champion, but I'm afraid Rose put her away.

I would like to see Joanne as a champion, but I'm afraid Rose put her away.

So because Jojo may or may not beat Rose or win TUF 20,she'll never be the 115lbs Champion ?....all our favourites from the house will be in for a shock once the finals are over,there are currently better fighters at 115 not in the house and now that 115 is an established weight within the UFC,more than a few 125ers will drop down,should be interesting to see what the next 12 months does to womens straw weight.

So because Jojo may or may not beat Rose or win TUF 20,she'll never be the 115lbs Champion ?....all our favourites from the house will be in for a shock once the finals are over,there are currently better fighters at 115 not in the house and now that 115 is an established weight within the UFC,more than a few 125ers will drop down,should be interesting to see what the next 12 months does to womens straw weight.

Why you rocking dubs?

Why you rocking dubs?

its not big and its not clever but....
I expressed my opinion a little too strongly about a fighter's skills during her early career....think she's improved a lot and I think she'll win her next fight,still dislike her immensely though.

its not big and its not clever but....
I expressed my opinion a little too strongly about a fighter's skills during her early career....think she's improved a lot and I think she'll win her next fight,still dislike her immensely though.

Ronda?

Back