Joanne Calderwood? UFC Strawweight Champion...?

&) From @tranypanda
SpitefulKnobbyEyelashpitviper.gif

I don't remember Calderwood having that sleve or the huge back tatoo before. Quite a contrast to her girl scout voice.

Here's a picture from when those tats were smaller:

736028_392455007513879_1881672532_o.jpg

Thanks for posting the impersonation. It's the first time I noticed at Kish and Chambers are in The Chumpettes. The girls in this clip all seem like decent well-rounded young women. Besides Randa describing the perils of her childhood of ducking missiles and witnessing executions, the rest of them don't have super-sad stories. I don't think they will show that Kich was once the oldest girl at a Russian orphanage, since she is out of contention. Jo Jo and Tecia love their mommies. Heather was captain of the football team. Alex is literally a rocket scientist. Lisa loves her baby. They all seem like grateful young women who are making the best out of a difficult situation.

The Scrapettes have a darker side. Bec was "a fattie" and got roughed up by her mental ex. Rose has been sexually harassed all her life and the victim of some type of abuse too horrible to provide detail. Mangina was born addicted to heroin and used to shoot speedballs into her mother's neck. They are more reminiscent of the typical 'crazy bitch' who is awesome in bed, but will slash your tires when you leave her.

"You can't make a hoe a housewife" - Snoop

Then I imagine Carla and Felice are siting on a bed, hugging large teddy bears and giggle about boys. Hill is in the kitchen eating a can of beans.

I hope the boxed set has several hours of unaired footage. This will be the first MMA DVD I will buy since Pride 30.

Rose was really nice, at least on social media she was super cool. Angela Hill seems cool too I guess.

Back