Media Joanna looking feminine

I think she's gorgeous and isn't a fuckin bore.

I wish I could bang one single girl as pretty as sherdoggers' standards.

threesome with her and Felice Herrig would be BOMB. They both look a little crazy and wild so i'm sure it would be awesome.

I'm single.
So sure as long as I can light a spliff with her and relax on the couch I'd be down. I'm a bit older these days and don't worry so much about looks. It's more about finding someone chill and drama free...
Joanna doesn't strike me as that kind of girl--she seems like drama is kind of her thing. Very few female mma fighters do seem drama free. Maybe holly, michelle, claudia or someone like cat (she may come with some drama but I don't think it's the petty bs type, more the real life shit which I can relate to and chill out with).

But I'll give anyone a chance these days.

Bloody hell, calm down lad! We dont need your life story!

I've seen pics of jj where she looks pretty attractive and some that aren't very attractive also. I just love the typical comments on here that she's a 2. Gimme a break she's no 10 but she's no 2 either. Shit gets old.

This reminds me that the wife of my coach lost to joanna in ammy thai world championship tournament

Why would you bang her when at 15 you were getting better snatch, assuming you are not a shertard manlet

She wishes she did.

jodiesweetinimages.jpg
Man that's a great rack

Wouldnt the lotion on her legs wash off immediately?

What was the point

Back