Media Joanna looking feminine

would u trade ur gf or wife

I'd trade my Craigslist boyfriend for her!

1a5c3c2a3b4257dc8cb3e7437b7a4eca.gif

I'm single.
So sure as long as I can light a spliff with her and relax on the couch I'd be down. I'm a bit older these days and don't worry so much about looks. It's more about finding someone chill and drama free...
Joanna doesn't strike me as that kind of girl--she seems like drama is kind of her thing. Very few female mma fighters do seem drama free. Maybe holly, michelle, claudia or someone like cat (she may come with some drama but I don't think it's the petty bs type, more the real life shit which I can relate to and chill out with).

But I'll give anyone a chance these days.

raw

I may be desperate, but I'm not trading my left hand for an Ultimate Fighter.

I love her as a fighter, champion and GOAT. I am glad she had some work done and I would love to know her in both the social and biblical sense.

God damn, what a miracle of modern medicine to turn a toothless crackhead into a fine piece of ass. God bless the sciences.
Stephanie Tanner from Full House? I remember that show as a kid (TGIF) but did she end up turning into a crack head at some point after that?

Me searching for a relevant fighter ITT
source.gif

Y'all are sleeping on her. She's not the best looking but is for sure a freak.

Nah

She's a Polish 4 at best
im probably looking way too deep into this, but a polish 4 would be like a regular 6..5/7 outta 10.. thats pretty nice of you to say. polaks generally have a very attractive gene pool

Last edited:
I feel like when she finishes she screams out,
"the boogiewoman is coming!!!!!"

im probably looking way to deep into this, but a polish 4 would be like a regular 6..5/7 outta 10.. thats pretty nice of you to say. polaks generally have a very attractive gene pool
I moreso meant comparing to other Polish girls she's a 4, below average

Back