Joanna Jedrzejczyk posts gameplan for opponents to beat her and Ronda Rousey

No need.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Catholic_Church

The Armenian Catholic Church "[is] in full communion with the other Eastern Rite, Oriental Rite and Latin Rite Catholics."

you should go in the Old City jerusalem, to the church of the holy sepulcher, to test that theory lol. all the christian denominations physically fight for positioning inside the church. it's a very unstable stalemate. absurdly amusing, you should look it up.

i was like wtf is this shit

glad it was clarified

you should go in the Old City jerusalem, to the church of the holy sepulcher, to test that theory lol. all the christian denominations physically fight for positioning inside the church. it's a very unstable stalemate. absurdly amusing, you should look it up.

Yep, I actually read quite a bit about it a few years ago. There was something about it in the newspaper and it was so absurd I had to learn more. Funny stuff indeed.

i was like wtf is this shit

glad it was clarified

How did you not know what that is? Brazil has over 100 million Catholics and deep roots with the religion.

Fake Brazilian?

How did you not know what that is? Brazil has over 100 million Catholics and deep roots with the religion.

Fake Brazilian?

hahaha

i mean, i understood when people explained. but by the pic i was like, wtf is this shit

I went there last year and this is indeed true. Another interesting thing of note is that of the 4 quarters of Jersusalem (Christian, Muslim, and Jewish Quarters), the 4th quarter is actually the Armenian quarter.

There is a thread in the World wide forum about team mma fights 2 on 2.
I would want to see JJ and Ronda team up.

Well that would be amazeballs. :redface:

Catholics go left to right, Orthodox go right to left. You guys are idiots.

Oh look, another person kissing Ronda's behind!

Watch them both lose their next fights now :icon_lol:

giphy.gif

In the name of the 1. Father 2. Son 3. Holy Spirit...4. Amen....

It would literally be

1. Father
2. Son
3. Holy
4. Spirit

Edit... lol I totally missed that it was Orthadox way (but the timing is still correct), but I think one reason Catholics switched was that the parents make first sign of cross on kid and that's mirror image.

Last edited:

So your saying you don't want to see anyone else have a chance? that's selfish :)

Ronda, JJ, Bless.

Back