Joanna Jedrzejczyk posts gameplan for opponents to beat her and Ronda Rousey

orlandod

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
joanna-twit.jpg

catholic way of crossing yourself.

with the amount of armenians around her i wouldn't find it hard to believe ronda turned orthodox.

Watch them both lose their next fights now :icon_lol:

Makes no difference, Randa Markos would get murked by both Claudia and Joanna.

Although I'd much prefer watching Joanna stuff her take downs and rearrange her face.:D

Do Southpaws do it the same way or is the gameplan reversed?

Do Southpaws do it the same way or is the gameplan reversed?

The use of the right hand betokens His infinite power and the fact that He sits at the right hand of the Father. That the sign begins with a downward movement from above signifies His descent to us from heaven. Again, the movement of the hand from the right side to the left drives away our enemies and declares that by His invincible power the Lord overcame the devil, who is on the left side, dark and lacking strength.

with the amount of armenians around her i wouldn't find it hard to believe ronda turned orthodox.

In the name of the 1. Father 2. Son 3. Holy Spirit...4. Amen....

JJ has a really tough fight ahead of her.

Ronda should probably seek an endorsement deal on one of these things:

12-oz-Can-Crusher.jpg

With Ronda's mainstream/Hollywood success isn't she in Masonry by now anyway?

Pretty cool BUT isn't it supposed to be left arm and then right arm?
From the pic it's right arm and then the left.

Might work on JJ....I guess....

But Ronda would tear the arm off by step 2.

Please be gentle as I am no fight/MMA expert. But what does that graphic mean? Is it that "Father Son Holy Ghost" motion that people make?

Please be gentle as I am no fight/MMA expert. But what does that graphic mean? Is it that "Father Son Holy Ghost" motion that people make?

Yes, people make the Sign of the Cross. Those who don't aren't people, they're lower animals.

Pretty cool BUT isn't it supposed to be left arm and then right arm?
From the pic it's right arm and then the left.

You are correct. Pope John Paul II would be proud.

Meme made by Satanists.

nevermind that. look at the fingers. orthodox use the full hand, caths only 3 fingers.

Nope, I use full hand (roman catholic) and go from left to right, orthodox church uses 3 fingers and goes from right to left.

Nope, I use full hand (roman catholic) and go from left to right, orthodox church uses 3 fingers and goes from right to left.

ok. not a believer here but i had grandmothers from both denominations. so i remembered something, just the other way around.

Back