• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JMMA NYE 2014 Hype Thread

Kazuo Misaki and Kazuhiro Nakamura will be doing live commentary at the DEEP show.

Fedor was asked who'd he pick in the main event and he said he thinks Ishii could beat Cro Cop by decision since he's the younger fighter.

It also says this is his third trip to Japan this year and that his heart is still into MMA.

Ramazan Ensenbaev said he's interested in fighting Shinya Aoki.

So, what's the lowdown here? Will I be able to watch DEEP in Australia? I'm always skeptical of making transactions through foreign language websites.

what time does this event start? I just read on the underground that it starts at 12am EST tonight. that doesn't seem right. I remember reading 6am EST somewhere else.

it's not going to be on TV in the US. or North America to be more specific. there is a pastry in for $15. It's posted somewhere in this thread.

Back