JMMA NYE 2014 Hype Thread

Most of the footage for the Kitaoka bit is him gurning.

Good selling point.

I miss the NYE shows Pride used to put, also I miss the Dynamite shows.

Those were the best events of the year. Lots of great fighters, and also some freak fighters to entertain the crowd. The ambiance was amazing, everything was great.

Now it has very very few recognizable fighters, and I do not like at all that idea of mixing MMA with fake wrestling.

I miss the NYE shows Pride used to put, also I miss the Dynamite shows.

Those were the best events of the year. Lots of great fighters, and also some freak fighters to entertain the crowd. The ambiance was amazing, everything was great.

Now it has very very few recognizable fighters, and I do not like at all that idea of mixing MMA with fake wrestling.

The Dream shows were great but they didn't get the same support as Pride.

The Deep show does not have pro wrestling.

Shuji Morikawa vs. Katsuyoshi Sasaki has been set as a reserve fight for the ROAD to INOKI BOM-BA-YE tournament.

DEEP posters:

P1.jpg

P2.jpg

What do you mean?

If you look at the OP you'll see a rematch is scheduled for the IGF card.

It hasn't been updated to include it.

Cro Cop is apparently facing Ishii though. I believe Ishii is recovered from his rib injury that forced him to back out of the Kharitonov fight.

Oh, hadn't noticed.

But yeah, the OP hasn't updated it in a while and a bunch of fights and wrestling matches have been added to the cards.

Kazuyuki Fujita and Minowaman vs. Naoya Ogawa & X in a GENOME Rules pro-wrestling match.

INOKI BOM-BA-YE will be streamed live on Nico Nico Live for 1,800 Japanese Yen (Roughly $15.42) if you purchase a ticket on or before December 30.

They will be offering VOD for 2,000 Japanese Yen (Roughly $17.13) after January 7.

Here's the link for those of you interested in purchasing tickets for the stream: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv202726599

X has to be barnett unless he is WRESTLING aztec guy

INOKI BOM-BA-YE will be streamed live on Nico Nico Live for 1,800 Japanese Yen (Roughly $15.42) if you purchase a ticket on or before December 30.

They will be offering VOD for 2,000 Japanese Yen (Roughly $17.13) after January 7.

Here's the link for those of you interested in purchasing tickets for the stream: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv202726599

um... how do I buy this? Is it available in the US?

um... how do I buy this? Is it available in the US?
It is. Go to the link I posted and use Chrome to translate or whichever tool you prefer to use to translate the website and you should be able to purchase it and yes, it should be available in the US.

It is. Go to the link I posted and use Chrome to translate or whichever tool you prefer to use to translate the website and you should be able to purchase it and yes, it should be available in the US.

I have two kisses for you. you can choose where I place them...

Back