JJ always afraid of heavyweight division

Who fucking cares if a guy doesn't go up a weight class? I don't understand this nonsense. Why didn't Cormier go down to MW? Answer me that. Was he scared?

No, he was not scared.
He was fat.

I find it mildly amusing when posters sitting behind a keyboard on an anonymous forum calls someone who using their real identity fights another human being in a cage in front of hundreds of thousands of people scared.

Honestly take a moment and contemplate this idea...

Jon Jones beat nothing but world championship level roid heads. Nice try you racist cuck.
Jon Jones is the PED using roidhead coward you speak of. Hence why he'll be banned from MMA and is already cemented in the history books of MMA as a fraud, cheat, coward, and a never-been failure who won nothing and "beat" no one as he was cheating all along. Busted twice.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Jon Jones is the PED using roidhead coward you speak of. Hence why he'll be banned from MMA and is already cemented in the history books of MMA as a fraud, cheat, coward, and a never-been failure who won nothing and "beat" no one as he was cheating all along. Busted twice.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.
lol you're going to have a mental breakdown when you find out how soon he's going to be fighting

lol you're going to have a mental breakdown when you find out how soon he's going to be fighting
I don't need to have any meltdown. The only meltdown that'll happen is your fraud hero Jon Jones' when he realizes that he's dug his own grave (mma career wise) if he hasn't already by being the epitome of a coward and taking PEDs to survive as long as he did because he knows he wouldn't have been top 10 without them.

He's exposed and done. Coming back as an old man will only expose his true fighting potential further when he gets smashed by a real fighter and when USADA ensures that Jon Jones is off steroids after serving the justified punishment for repeatedly taking steroids in MMA.

Cheaters never prosper.

I don't need to have any meltdown. The only meltdown that'll happen is your fraud hero Jon Jones' when he realizes that he's dug his own grave (mma career wise) if he hasn't already by being the epitome of a coward and taking PEDs to survive as long as he did because he knows he wouldn't have been top 10 without them.

He's exposed and done. Coming back as an old man will only expose his true fighting potential further when he gets smashed by a real fighter and when USADA ensures that Jon Jones is off steroids.
Lol @ as an old man, he most likely will be back later this year

Also even if he was "older" the fuck does that mean lol, so many fighters have peaked at 30 - 38 with or without juice

Lol @ as an old man, he most likely will be back later this year

Also even if he was "older" the fuck does that mean lol, so many fighters have peaked at 30 - 38 with or without juice
Keep dreaming. The after effects of getting off steroids in the fight game are clear to those with vision and wisdom. Jon Jones will suffer from withdrawal symptoms off roids and look worse than he truely is, which is going to be quite amusing. Either way, he'll forever be recognized as a cheat, fraud, coward, and a never-been.

Who fucking cares if a guy doesn't go up a weight class? I don't understand this nonsense. Why didn't Cormier go down to MW? Answer me that. Was he scared?
Stupid notion judging a fighter based on not going up a weight class.
yea because a fighter going down in weight class is more respectable than the opposite.

The thinking is if you clean out a division and there's no challengers left except rematches then you should test yourself by moving up, especially if you have the frame for it.

All the greats fought bigger opponents Anderson, BJ, GSP, Fedor, Cormier has already fought two weightclasses.

It's like Mighty Mouse is one of the all time great champions but no one cares to see him at 125 anymore unless he takes the TJ fight.
I agree in principle, but for me it takes nothing away. If you've dedicated and trained to fight your entire career at a certain weight, I have no problem with guys not jumping. Jumping up can add to your legacy, but not jumping up doesn't detract from it.

guy-at-computer-800x430.png

Another one of these threads??

yea because a fighter going down in weight class is more respectable than the opposite.
It's neither. Why is a jump up in weight respectable? Because some fat fuck on the internet says it is?

Keep dreaming. The after effects of getting off steroids in the fight game are clear to those with vision and wisdom. Jon Jones will suffer from withdrawal symptoms off roids and look worse than he truely is, which is going to be quite amusing. Either way, he'll forever be recognized as a cheat, fraud, coward, and a never-been.
"Withdraw symptoms from steroids". Nice choice of words now keep proving how ignorant you are with your bro science.

Anyone who knows shit about cycling or PED usage knows all you need is HCG and clomipheme nolvadex or any pct/AI related drug to have your system good as new and even sometimes producing more testosterone than it did before being that HCG makes your body produce more lutinizing hormone.

"Withdraw symptoms from steroids". Nice choice of words now keep proving how ignorant you are with your bro science.

Anyone who knows shit about cycling or PED usage knows all you need is HCG and clomipheme nolvadex or any pct/AI related drug to have your system good as new and even sometimes producing more testosterone than it did before being that HCG makes your body produce more lutinizing hormone.
Sounds like you know a lot about steroid usage. PED Sympathiser.

True MMA fighters and real men who aren't cowards, have honour and integrity, don't have to worry about the withdrawal symptoms of steroids, unlike your despicable hero, Jon Jones.

Jon Steroids Jones is done. And your dream of vicariously living through cowards and cheats like Jon Jones is over.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater.

Sounds like you know a lot about steroid usage. PED Sympathiser.

Jon Steroids Jones is done. And your dream of vicariously living through cowards and cheats like Jon Jones is over.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater.
Admiring his greatness means I'm trying to be him? So you're admiration for a sloppy flat footed dead guy who beat a past his prime Joe Louis means you want to be six feet under huh?

Nope Jones is not done, and you're going to cry when he wins the belt back, loser.

If jones can fight at LHW then theres nothing wrong with fighting at LHW. But yes no matter what people in here say its obvious hes afraid to put on some extra weight and fight HW.
Hes never lost before and afraid of losing if he goes to HW, for all the people calling you a keyboard warrior that doesn't change the fact if jones thought he could be HW and 2x champ he would. He won't even fight LHW without roids

Admiring his greatness means I'm trying to be him? So you're admiration for a sloppy flat footed dead guy who beat a past his prime Joe Louis means you want to be six feet under huh?

Nope Jones is not done, and you're going to cry when he wins the belt back, loser.

Keep admiring PED usage and cowardice. Real men and real fighters don't have to rely on artificial enhancement of performance to compete in a sport where PEDs are banned and rightfully so. Goes to show what a despicable fan base MMA can have sometimes to be delusional enough to support steroid taking cheats like Jon Turinabol Jones and live vicariously through the cowards (i.e. JonnyBones).

Jon Jones is done. Image, career, and legacy wise. He will forever be recognized as a PED using cheat, a coward, and a fraud.

#USADA bless.

@NorrisB

Tell me what is it about these dopers you admire so much?

Firstly, calm down and pop a tampon or whatever you people do when menstruating.

Secondly, LOL at calling me uneducated when you write like a 12-year-old.

Lastly, Jones first beat DC when he tested positive for benzoylecgonine ~(basically coke). That's not a PED and benzoylecgonine is not banned out-of-competition.
Lol you are retarded if you think Jon didn’t use PED before USADA, if Jon got caught 2 times out of 3 fights in USADA, it is cleary that he also used it back then, there is no way a guy that have enough “heart” to cheat in USADA didn’t do it back then when the testing system was a joke.

And you should be the one that need to calm your ass down, LMAO you are the one that posted a link about Yoel Romero when i was talking about Jon, what is the purpose of that, Jon gave you some good weed?

your only way to win is insulting my writting skil, your post have no points, tried to attack my avatar when we was talking about Jon Juices LOL and now trying to attack my writting skill.I’m sorry i not good at English, i didn’t know you have to have good English to point out a fact that Jon is a coward

Last edited:
Keep admiring PED usage and cowardice. Real men and real fighters don't have to rely on artificial enhancement of performance to compete in a sport where PEDs are banned and rightfully so. Goes to show what a despicable fan base MMA can have sometimes to be delusional enough to support steroid taking cheats like Jon Turinabol Jones and live vicariously through the cowards (i.e. JonnyBones).

Jon Jones is done. Image, career, and legacy wise. He will forever be recognized as a PED using cheat, a coward, and a fraud.

#USADA bless.

@NorrisB

He will be washed and done like Anderson Silva and Antonio Big Foot Silva without PEDs, but you wont see that, if he comes back he will test positive again and again until he is banned. Even Jon knows he can't win without PEDs, this last failed test proved that.

Back