JJ always afraid of heavyweight division

There is virtually no one left to fight at light heavyweight since Jones is out, and the division is frankly a wasteland.

DC has one foot out the door and this is a perceived money fight. It also sets up a multi-million dollar payday if Brock is cleared and makes a return.

uhmm because there are weight classes for a reason. there is a reason why fighters cut weight? to avoid facing bigger stronger guys? obviously going up is more respectable.
That's for the fighters to decide, not some courderoy wearing desk jockey. And I doubt they really gives a fuck about sherdogger's made up standard of respect.

Jon can fight in whatever division want, as long he make weight

Problem he's a cheater

Also fight in lower division is'nt automatic success

HW Cormier looked better than LHW one
AJ looked at his best at LHW, despite having fought in much lower divisions back to SkeletonAJ days

Just 2 examples that came to my mind

Btw best Cain, JDS or current Stipe will have fucked up Jon. Also Overeem will have good chances

Props to DC for that. But he’s going to lose this fight.
I hope DC lost too but Dana will do anything to stop Stipe and retire him because he is the boos and no one will do that to him in his house what Stipe doing and don't respect him because they want from him to stop working his job and be interesting like Conor. Stipe is grew inspiration for training we all want to be like him normal and great in all styles fighting

He'd be over 230lbs if he went up and the Best heavies have historically been 230-240lbs Fedor, Cain, JDS, Nog, Stipe etc

At the time people were screaming for him to go up and fight at heavyweight he was like 26 or 27 years of age. Why would someone that young who is still a establishing an amazing legacy at light heavyweight be in any hurry whatsoever to move up? Now prior to this latest issue the word was he was giving it serious thought. Not just for Brock but in general. Perhaps we will never know.

What do you expect from a steroid cheat, coward who ran away from a crime scene and calls public saftey servants derogatory names. Do we even have to mention eyepokes?

Thanks for bringing that to light.
An utterly despicable individual. His "reign" is akin to the terror a criminal with a gun creates when threatening to or killing innocent people. By taking PEDs, Jon Jones was bringing a gun to a fist fight and then being a disrespectful, cheap individual with his cheap tactics in the ring like those you mentioned.

At the time people were screaming for him to go up and fight at heavyweight he was like 26 or 27 years of age. Why would someone that young who is still a establishing an amazing legacy at light heavyweight be in any hurry whatsoever to move up? Now prior to this latest issue the word was he was giving it serious thought. Not just for Brock but in general. Perhaps we will never know.

Steroid using cheats don't have an amazing "legacy". They have a nullification of all their fraudulent "victories" because of their propensity towards taking PEDs, especially with the repeat offending coward like Jon Jones. He needed to take PEDs because he knew he couldn't survive and fight fairly against his opponents and had to compensate for his inextricable cowardice by taking PEDs which is akin to bringing a gun to a fist fight in professional combat sports. Jon Jones was always a cheat, coward, fraud, and a never-been. USADA is cleaning up after the mess.

#USADA Bless.

Cheaters never prosper.

I thought this thread was going to be a joke about Joanna Jedrzejczyk, the only currently relevant "JJ".

That's for the fighters to decide, not some courderoy wearing desk jockey. And I doubt they really gives a fuck about sherdogger's made up standard of respect.

if you go down in weight class suggest that you are scared to face harder challenges due to size differences. they should give a damn because they wont get the publicity they desire lel. lel at DJ afraid of moving up after cleaning out the division. dont complain about your pay packet then. dont argue about your status in the p4p ranking.
jones case is different however. he is a legend. beast. no denying that at all. he wont move up because the discrepency in weight is too much. yes he is afraid of taking hw shots. jibes is in the right weight class.

if you go down in weight class suggest that you are scared to face harder challenges due to size differences. they should give a damn because they wont get the publicity they desire lel. lel at DJ afraid of moving up after cleaning out the division. dont complain about your pay packet then. dont argue about your status in the p4p ranking.
jones case is different however. he is a legend. beast. no denying that at all. he wont move up because the discrepency in weight is too much. yes he is afraid of taking hw shots. jibes is in the right weight class.
PED using (twice convicted) cheats are no legends. They are frauds and only to be recognized as hypocrites and cowards forever.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater, and cheaters never prosper.

#USADA Bless.

At 225 lbs. Jones would be one of the smallest HW of all time.

Do you say the same about all the other LHW who cut far more weight than Jon?

225 lol

Where the fuck did you pick that number from?

He would weigh more than 225 if he went up to HW.

And even more lol at "one of the smallest HW of alltime"

4Vayyycf0FM.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know how someone can anonymously call a prize fighter a coward and praise another fighter, without the realization that you're a much lesser being, watching them a distance, giving them your precious warrior time.

I don't know how someone can anonymously call a prize fighter a coward and praise another fighter, without the realization that you're a much lesser being, watching them a distance, giving them your precious warrior time.
PED using cheats are compensating for inextricable and innate cowardice. Jon Jones is the definition of a coward, a criminal, and a fraud, forever to be recognized as such.

Cheaters never prosper.

#USADA Bless.

PED using cheats are compensating for inextricable and innate cowardice. Jon Jones is the definition of a coward, a criminal, and a fraud, forever to be recognized as such.

Cheaters never prosper.

#USADA Bless.

What movie did you learn that from?

At 225 lbs. Jones would be one of the smallest HW of all time.

Do you say the same about all the other LHW who cut far more weight than Jon?

Randy Couture did fine at HW.

Reem is Brock size, cuts to HW and he was a LHW. His frame is like JJs.

Sonnen is fighting at HW against Fedor.

Step out of the world of delusion then perhaps you'll recognize truth.

Lol I just saw your posts in this thread, and can recall you posting like this often.

Jones might be a "coward" and whatever you claim, what you are you? The little person who stalks his forum pages to sling shit at the bad guy? What a honorable hero.

Lol I just saw your posts in this thread, and can recall you posting like this often.

Jones might be a "coward" and whatever you claim, what you are you? The little person who stalks his forum pages to sling shit at the bad guy? What a honorable hero.
I'm an advocate of truth and a true fan of MMA who wishes to filter cheats and cowards from men and warriors.

Jon Steroids Jones is the epitome of cowardice and fraud in MMA and is rightfully exposed and will be banned from the sport.

Cheaters NEVER prosper.

I'm an advocate of truth and a true fan of MMA who wishes to filter cheats and cowards from men and warriors.

Jon Steroids Jones is the epitome of cowardice in MMA.

You're a goddamned hero.

Back