JJ always afraid of heavyweight division

You should watch the open weight fight between Jones and Old Hendo...

Jones was 238lb.

maxresdefault.jpg

Chubby and not after a fight camp. Anderson has weighed 220, is he ducking HW too?

How about Conor? Cut the largest amount of weight ever at FW. Coward?

Jon Jones has began his cut after a camp at 220-225 lbs. He isn't even that big for a LHW.

I don't want to defend him he's a P.O.S. but damn, you kids are shook. Almost everyone cuts weight so either A) hate all weight cutting or B) just come out and say Jon cuck'd me and I hate him.

Chubby and not after a fight camp. Anderson has weighed 220, is he ducking HW too?

How about Conor? Cut the largest amount of weight ever at FW. Coward?

Jon Jones has began his cut after a camp at 220-225 lbs. He isn't even that big for a LHW.

I don't want to defend him he's a P.O.S. but damn, you kids are shook. Almost everyone cuts weight so either A) hate all weight cutting or B) just come out and say Jon cuck'd me and I hate him.
Jon Jones is a natural HW. It's evident to those with sight. The pictures posted by @Summoning are irrefutable evidence.

Jon Jones is a natural HW. It's evident to those with sight. The pictures posted by @Summoning are irrefutable evidence.

Every LHW but Machida is a natural HW.

Anderson Silva, 6'2" 220lbs, busted twice for PEDs... do you hate him too?

Again, Jones is scum and I don't want to defend him but don't be hypocritical.

No. Jon Jones is definitely a natural HW. One just needs two eyeballs and common sense to understand his physical dimensions. The pics posted by @Summoning confirms it.

You're obsessed. It's weak shit. Jon living rent free in your fragile mind.

Cris Cyborg confirmed natural men's 155er
frankie-edgar-cris-cyborg.jpg

It's sad that your argument is a fat Jones. Frank Mir is three times his thickness. Height=/=size.

You're obsessed. It's weak shit. Jon living rent free in your fragile mind.

Cris Cyborg confirmed natural men's 155er
frankie-edgar-cris-cyborg.jpg

It's sad that your argument is a fat Jones. Frank Mir is three times his thickness. Height=/=size.

Height =/= Size, yes.

It's not just the fact that Jon Steroids Jones is a 6'4 inch (incredibly tall) man,that his skeletal dimensions are what make him a natural HW. His torso width, his arm length, shoulder width, cranium size, etc. are proof of him being a natural HW. Stop being delusional and restricted in your mind with regards to weight classes and weight cuts.

Look at the pictures posted by @Summoning. It's crystal clear.

Height=/=Size, yes.

Jon Steroids Jones' skeletal dimensions are what make him a natural HW. His torso width, his arm length, shoulder width, cranium size, etc. are proof of him being a natural HW. Stop being delusional and not being objective.

Look at the pictures posted by @Summoning. It's crystal clear.

Cranium size LMFAO what did I just read.

Holy shit bro, talk to someone. You have problems.

Again, have you spouted the same shit about Anderson Silva? If not you're a hypocrite.

Since Gus is bigger than Jones, he is also a natural HW right? Gus is always fighting opponents smaller than him and needs to move up to HW right?

Since you are the biggest Jones hater here, im sure the size advantage only applies to Jones.

Cranium size LMFAO what did I just read.

Holy shit bro, talk to someone. You have problems.

Again, have you spouted the same shit about Anderson Silva? If not you're a hypocrite.
Open your eyes and you'll see that Jones is a natural HW. Either way, he's a PED using coward who's gonna be done in MMA soon enough and rightfully so. PED usage further supports the ducking of his natural weightclass because cowards don't just practice one form of cheating, they seek the path of least resistance even at the expense of honour and integrity, and ducking HW was fair game for a cheat with no integrity like Jon PED Jones.

#USADA bless.

Open your eyes and you'll see that Jones is a natural HW. Either way, he's a PED using coward who's gonna be done in MMA soon enough and rightfully so. PED usage further supports the ducking of his natural weightclass because cowards don't just practice one form of cheating, they seek the path of least resistance even at the expense of honour and integrity, and ducking HW was fair game for a cheat with no integrity like Jon PED Jones.

#USADA bless.

Since you just keep ignoring my questions with the same repeated butthurt post I'm gonna have to assume you're a hypocrite and a shitposting neophyte.

Since you just keep ignoring my questions with the same repeated butthurt post I'm gonna have to assume you're a hypocrite and a shitposting neophyte.
Personal attacks are a confirmation of a fool who has admitted defeat and simply hates the truth. I don't blame you. Truth isn't easy to fathom for someone who's lived in a delusion where Jon Jones is viewed as a LHW or a true fighter instead of a repeat offending, criminalistic, hypocritical PED using cheat.

Personal attacks are a confirmation of a fool who has admitted defeat and simply hates the truth. I don't blame you. Truth isn't easy to fathom for someone who's lived in a delusion where Jon Jones is viewed as a LHW or a true fighter instead of a repeat offending, criminalistic, hypocritical PED using cheat.

Delusion is making the same post in two threads over and over, while bashing one fighter who has pissed hot and cuts weight while not bashing any other.

Calling you a neophyte isn't a personal attack. You lack MMA education and experience, and post with emotion. Calling you a hypocrite isn't a personal attack, you bash one fighter who has done what dozens of others have yet you don't bash them.

You're coming off very badly here. I'm embarrassed for you.

Jon is the focus of your life. For someone who claims to hate him you sure love talking about him. I think you secretly are a huge fan and are ashamed so you create this ultra-hating personality to deal with it. Kind of like how outspoken homophobic behavior is indicative of homosexual tendencies.

Delusion is making the same post in two threads over and over, while bashing one fighter who has pissed hot and cuts weight while not bashing any other.

Calling you a neophyte isn't a personal attack. You lack MMA education and experience, and post with emotion. Calling you a hypocrite isn't a personal attack, you bash one fighter who has done what dozens of others have yet you don't bash them.

You're coming off very badly here. I'm embarrassed for you.

Jon is the focus of your life. For someone who claims to hate him you sure love talking about him. I think you secretly are a huge fan and are ashamed so you create this ultra-hating personality to deal with it. Kind of like how outspoken homophobic behavior is indicative of homosexual tendencies.
If you view what I'm doing as hate, you're a hater of truth. Typing up a few posts takes seconds and I do so using my phone. It isn't difficult. You make a lot of assumptions and have clearly had to use personal attacks (neophyte, hater, now analogies using homosexuality, lol) because you cannot dispute truth. No one can.

Jon Jones is a PED using cheat. MMA is being cleaned from cheats like Jon Jones (USADA Bless) and any true MMA fan will advocate for truth. The inaction and silence of good men will allow corruption to prosper. I'm an advocate of truth and it's too bad you hate the truth too much to recognize it. Unlike the sympathisers of Jon Juice Jones, I and true fans of MMA, would like to see the integrity of the sport maintained. Taking PEDs, being a criminal outside the sport as an MMA professional, using cheap dirty tactics while fighting and being disqualified for them, and ducking weight classes to gain unfair advantages (with the help of PEDs to do so, to begin with), is indignant, dishonourable, and a shame for the sport of MMA.

Cheaters (and duckers) never prosper, and will always be viewed as fraudulent cowards in the history books for generations to come in MMA.

Last edited:
If you view what I'm doing as hate, you're a hater of truth. Typing up a few posts takes seconds and I do so using my phone. It isn't difficult. You make a lot of assumptions and have clearly had to use personal attacks because you cannot dispute truth. No one can.

Jon Jones is a PED using cheat. MMA is being cleaned from cheats like Jon Jones and any true MMA fan will advocate for truth. The inaction and silence of good men will allow corruption to prosper. I'm an advocate of truth and it's too bad you hate the truth too much to recognize it.

Cheaters (and duckers) never prosper, and will always be viewed as fraudulent cowards in the history books for generations to come in MMA.

The same lines, same post over and over. You won't last.

giphy.webp

$20 says you name your first kid Jon.

If you view what I'm doing as hate, you're a hater of truth. Typing up a few posts takes seconds and I do so using my phone. It isn't difficult. You make a lot of assumptions and have clearly had to use personal attacks (neophyte, hater, now analogies using homosexuality, lol) because you cannot dispute truth. No one can.

Jon Jones is a PED using cheat. MMA is being cleaned from cheats like Jon Jones and any true MMA fan will advocate for truth. The inaction and silence of good men will allow corruption to prosper. I'm an advocate of truth and it's too bad you hate the truth too much to recognize it. Unlike the sympathisers of Jon Juice Jones, I and true fans of MMA, would like to see the integrity of the sport maintained. Taking PEDs, being a criminal outside the sport as an MMA professional, using cheap dirty tactics while fighting and being disqualified for them, and ducking weight classes to gain unfair advantages (with the help of PEDs to do so, to begin with), is indignant, dishonourable, and a shame for the sport of MMA.

We get it. You dislike Jones. The point the other guy was making (which seems to have eluded you) is: WE DON"T FUCKING CARE.

You have this unhealthy obsession. Do yourself (and everyone else here) a favour, and get off of the internet.

We get it. You dislike Jones. The point the other guy was making (which seems to have eluded you) is: WE DON"T FUCKING CARE.

You have this unhealthy obsession. Do yourself (and everyone else here) a favour, and get off of the internet.
Not until USADA announces the rightful ban. Who's "we"? True MMA fans want to see cheaters punished.

P.S. I don't dislike people. I dislike corruption, fraud, and cowardice. When an individual, like Jon Jones, on top of practicing corruption and cheating, is proud and in denial of his actions, he's an agent of corruption that must be viewed as one.

Jon's a good name. PED using and cowardice is something I will make sure my kid steers clear from.

Yeah, teach him to be a hypocrite instead.

He needs a brisk walk in nice, cool evening air. Dude is melting down hard.

Back