Jiu Jitsu Life - The Miyao Brothers

Ah, maybe something was lost in translation.

They are not guest instructors. They are not instructors at all. They are just there to train.

i believe murilo is teaching the most of the classes and Ana is teaching fundamentals and kids or something like that.

Now that they moved to New York will we seem the rolling at mginaction?

I found it kind of odd that he said they train 4 or 5 hours a day. I was under the impression they trained much more than that.

Ah, maybe something was lost in translation.

They are not guest instructors. They are not instructors at all. They are just there to train.

well from the webpage it isnt that clear, hence my question.

''At our school we bring together athletes and instructors from two of the leading Jiu Jitsu schools in Sao Paulo, Brazil - Barbosa Jiu Jitsu and Cicero Costha PSLPB - giving our students the opportunity to learn and practice alongside some of the very best in the world. In addition to our resident athletes who are with us full-time, our goal is to have a regular rotation of athletes coming in, to teach and train with our students, providing everyone with the best possible environment in which to learn and practice Jiu Jitsu''

it doesnt say who are the instructors, only from where they are.

I found it kind of odd that he said they train 4 or 5 hours a day. I was under the impression they trained much more than that.

I imagine they don't spend a lot of time shooting the shit and goofing off, those hours of training are probably pretty solid. When they train, they train.

They likely train more. 4 hours of training wouldn't be that much.

Last edited:
I'm a huge fun of the Miyao style, not so much of Marcelos. Would love to seem the roll.

interview here

[YT]sUVhtbj6LXQ[/YT]

Completely hilarious, who'd've thought Keenan was such a funny guy considering he looks like a zombie.

Completely hilarious, who'd've thought Keenan was such a funny guy considering he looks like a zombie.

keenan is funny. i think he has a sense of humor very much like mine. he has some funny yt vids on his channel
[YT]OqKcSjt38x4[/YT]

[YT]E2uIK-X5pU0[/YT]

in a few weeks i will meet the meows in person. this is gonna be the year!!!

I dunno. Pretty meh video imo. Short clips of rolling and training philosophy platitudes.

Back