Jiu Jitsu Life - The Miyao Brothers

They used a drone to get those opening shots- some serious work went into this. Very, very cool and well put together.

Is this coming out as a full length doc?

I wouldn't think the Miyaos talk enough to make this possible.

Good video. Very important question: have they stopped shavong their legs for competitions?

I thought the opening shots were wicked!

great video!

they are saying that they are gonna staying in NY for a season, they wont be permanent instructors in that new academy?

looks like one of them is straight up drinking some pre work out powder right out of the tub with no water at 2:22 in...

looks like one of them is straight up drinking some pre work out powder right out of the tub with no water at 2:22 in...

Lol I was wondering if anyone else would pick up on this. I had to rewind to double check.

Lmao i was just about to post the same thing.

Maybe I am just tired and the joke went over my head... but if not, are you serious?

yes im serious, i dont understand your question, im not from usa, english is my second language so maybe my question doesnt come very clear, my second post is just a thanks for the reply.

Miyao Brothers vs Rice Brothers - BOOK IT!

yes im serious, i dont understand your question, im not from usa, english is my second language so maybe my question doesnt come very clear, my second post is just a thanks for the reply.

Ah, maybe something was lost in translation.

they are not instructors at all.

ah so they are guest instructors, i understand now, thanks!

They are not guest instructors. They are not instructors at all. They are just there to train.

Back