• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jiri's Chin is done

he ate big shots from Rakic and he was ok

some people still dont understand what Poatan is capable of

Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.

I would've thought that those Wanderlei beatings would've destroyed Rampage's chin but they didn't.

Wanderlei20KOs20Rampage.gif
similarly, Jiri is still young, I think he'll be fine. That chin gone thang is usually with older fighters

he ate big shots from Rakic and he was ok

some people still dont understand what Poatan is capable of
he has legit gigantic hands, dude is next level and shouldnt be compared to other fighters.

Potatoman has no chin either, he just landed a kick from hell that would put anyone out. Just wait until Mr. Potato gets laid out again like he did vs Izzy, you'll be saying his chin is shot too.

This fight reminded me of Rob vs Izzy 1. Rob gets clipped hard at the end of the first with a left hook then finished badly early in the 2nd. He needed a lot of time get back to being himself again.

Why? Not like he didn’t get hit countless times before. That’s how he fights. Against Rakić, his chin seemed as good as ever. The next match will make it clear.

Dude, every time a guy losses by a violent KO, a sherdogger appears from fucking nowhere and opens a dumb thread, saying that the fighter's chin is gone.

Usman
Strickland
Izzy
etc

Jiris pretty bad fighter tbh. This was clear when he lost 24:30 to Glover when all he had to do was throw straight 1-2 down the middle and he would have won by KO in 1 or 2 rounds max. He completely lacks fundamental striking skills (how about a simple jab and straight right????), has negative fight iq, and made his entire name off of spinning elbow on dom reyes of all people who he will probably end up like soon. No surprise the better kickboxer won the rematch again, light work for pereira... this rematch was more worthless than usman-masvidal 2.

Back