• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jiri reenters the outside world after three days of fasting in a dark room

NO MUSIC
JUST ANGER
KILLED EVERYONE
AWAY FOREVER
BUT IM FEELING BETTER

HOW DO I FEEL WHAT DO I SAY
IN THE END IT ALL GOES AWAY
tumblr_nillp061U91qdwsyto1_250.gif

Statistically, that's what everyone that was never a champion in multiple organizations does. Guess his thing works well for him and yours doesn't work for 90% of fighters. ;)
I mean, he has an upset win over a 40+ unlikely champion after the power vacuum caused by Jones leaving started bouncing the belt around.

Wins over that clown Oezdemir and Reyes aren't aging that well, especially if Jiri ruins his prime by being a dork and is already going to start declining after very brief aforementioned success.

Helluvaway to start a camp being protein deficient for 3 dayz probably dropped him several pounds of lean muscle.

I expect it was worth it for him to be able to connect with his spirit guide & become empowered by the eternal wind.

I mean, he has an upset win over a 40+ unlikely champion after the power vacuum caused by Jones leaving started bouncing the belt around.

Wins over that clown Oezdemir and Reyes aren't aging that well, especially if Jiri ruins his prime by being a dork and is already going to start declining after very brief aforementioned success.
This is what a hater of the bushi code looks like. Obviously his ancestors were lowly merchants not affluent enough to purchase samurai status for their peasant offspring.

Dude is really awsome. Just hope he is healthy

Back