Media Jiri Prochazka: Dominick Reyes didn't beat Jon Jones & I'll KO him

He's only right about 1 of those 2 things and it's not that Reyes/Bones robbery

Whoa I missed that Reyes/Jiri was booked, that’s a sick fight

Victorvilles best high school baseball player making another run at the belt, jiri is a rough matchup for him

Reyes and Gustafson fans or Jones haters are delusional to think they both got robbed against Jones.
There is a rule in scoring system - Pressure/Octagon control and thats what Jones did against both of them.
So yeah bring the storm on me Braindeads who lisens only what Joe rogan says .

<3>

Anyone with an unbiased eye has to see that Jon constantly backing up Reyes for most of the 3rd round trumped the 6 more strikes Reyes landed.

tenor.gif

Reyes outstruck Jon. Now that Jons offensive wrestling has diminished he is not longer the threat he used to be. What you’re describing here is called “chasing”

tenor.gif

Reyes outstruck Jon. Now that Jons offensive wrestling has diminished he is not longer the threat he used to be. What you’re describing here is called “chasing”
Or in MMA terms: octagon control.....

Reyes and Gustafson fans or Jones haters are delusional to think they both got robbed against Jones.
There is a rule in scoring system - Pressure/Octagon control and thats what Jones did against both of them.
So yeah bring the storm on me Braindeads who lisens only what Joe rogan says .

<3>
Joe Rogan thought Bones won both those fights. So i guess you're one of those braindeads.

Anyone with an unbiased eye has to see that Jon constantly backing up Reyes for most of the 3rd round trumped the 6 more strikes Reyes landed.
Close fight that could go either way ....but I’m glad Jon got the decision.....a legends first losss should be convincing imo

Dangerous fight for Reyes, another loss would really destroy his stock. He needs to put Jiri away quickly

Back