Media Jiri Prochazka: Dominick Reyes didn't beat Jon Jones & I'll KO him

Much appreciated for the plug TS, definitely a Jiri supporter, he is exciting, dynamic, aggressive and unpredictable, he will integrate high risk techniques into his fights, a much to watch fighter... 2nd Round Prozchaka will KO Reyes in Brutal Highlight Reel Fashion...
0:41 About fight offers Reyes/Rakič
2:00 opinion on Reyes vs Jones
3:50 opinion on Reyes vs Blachowicz
4:33 About matchup with Reyes
8:19 Training partners and camp
10:00 Weight cutting
11:30 Reyes fight prediction
12:25 opinion on last fight of Anderson Silva / Should he retire?

Anyone with an unbiased eye has to see that Jon constantly backing up Reyes for most of the 3rd round trumped the 6 more strikes Reyes landed.
I could not care less who won, but you suggesting JJ clearly won is remarkable. Either betting offices, media and other fighters are biased, or you are. You can argue Jones won, but it's easier to argue Reyes won. I think 8 out of 10 objective people would give the fight to Reyes.

''To take the title you need to show KO, or high level performance''

<45>

Since when people started to make up rules on their own. It's a fight, if you are in a position to fight against a title holder, then you surely did something to earn that title shot position as well. It's ridiculous to say that Reyes didn't deserve to win the title because he only won 3 rounds and lost 2. 3-2 is a win. You don't need to dominate the champion in every single round.

There is a rule in scoring system - Pressure/Octagon control and thats what Jones did against both of them.
Where was that rule when the 2 of the judges scored for Justin Gaethje, and give the round to him instead of Khabib o_O

Last edited:
I bet my dick in your mouth would fly in 13 sec
Oh fuck off. Trying to sound cool on the internet makes you look more of a braindead kiddo. I proved you wrong with facts.

U got anything else other than gay jokes?

Butthurt Reyes fans will always have this to clamor to. A missed layup that hit the rim but can never be called a point.

Pretty big fan of Bones but when it went to the cards I was a tad nervous that Reyes had won. I thought he had done just a bit more than Jon. IMO it was very close so like many other close calls I jus go with the flow.

Most will never let it go (i.e. Hendricks vs GSP) - so...

mvFHqEr.jpg

Close fight that could go either way ....but I’m glad Jon got the decision.....a legends first losss should be convincing imo

This. They shouldn't get a chance to end of the greatest streaks in history and dethrone the champ, but barely edging by.

You literally got the scoring criteria backwards.
People that argue those 6 strikes should equate Reyes winning the third don't understand it's not who lands the most strikes win. Not all strikes are equal. It's EFFECTIVE striking. Jon's striking was backing Reyes up which also goes to aggression, octagon control and general gamesmanship (wanting to fight). Jon's striking was more effective than Reyes in the third.

Watch the first two rounds. Reyes is the aggressor. Reyes is landing effective strikes backing up Jon and controlling the cage.

Starting in the 3rd Jon started dictating the fight.

Anyone with an unbiased eye has to see that Jon constantly backing up Reyes for most of the 3rd round trumped the 6 more strikes Reyes landed.
khabib backed gaethje up almost the entire first round and were even on strikes and he got a takedown and submission attempt and the judges still scored it for gaethje

khabib backed gaethje up almost the entire first round and were even on strikes and he got a takedown and submission attempt and the judges still scored it for gaethje
I didn't agree

Reyes was obviously training for a marathon during the last 3 rounds.

Back