• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jiri names his top 5 GOAT list

What a dumbass. This coming from a guy who probably ranks Tom Cruise as a top 5 samurai

Somebody said Jiri and Conor are from the same management company so that could be the reason. Or it's possible the question was actually who his favorite fighters were? That seems more likely considering he has Conor and Charles in there
He literally could have been asked fuckin anything lol

Who are your favourites?

Who inspired you the most?

Most overrated ?

Fighters you believe would have been decent Samurais?

Which fighters have the best taste in food?

Anderson is #1 of all time no doubt. Maybe Jones or GSP second.
If he had retired in 2013 like he originally wanted, almost everyone here would call him the goat.

Anderson was a true savant in this game.

Better divisions, better opponents, better losses
Yes, absolutely. Those guys definitely had tougher divisions and fought more dangerous opponents than Volk and Cruz ever did.

I won't compare losses since all the GOATs have losses. Any fighter that doesn't have a loss probably has retired young or has less than 30 fights. If Volk keeps fighting he will rack up more losses. If he stops now, he will never sit amongst the GOATs. He is still incredible though. Either the 2nd or 3rd greatest Featherweight of all time. His performance against LW Champ Islam was legendary as well. But Volk is not a top 10 P4P fighter of all time. Too many other legends with superior resumes

Yes, absolutely. Those guys definitely had tougher divisions and fought more dangerous opponents than Volk and Cruz ever did.

I won't compare losses since all the GOATs have losses. Any fighter that doesn't have a loss probably has retired young or has less than 30 fights. If Volk keeps fighting he will rack up more losses. If he stops now, he will never sit amongst the GOATs. He is still incredible though. Either the 2nd or 3rd greatest Featherweight of all time. His performance against LW Champ Islam was legendary as well. But Volk is not a top 10 P4P fighter of all time. Too many other legends with superior resumes
You know what I meant bro, max Holloway or Jose Aldo is a better win than 99 percent of anything any of those guys have. TJ Dillashaw is probably better than 95 percent of them, Demetrious Johnson is better than 99 percent. Heavyweight and light heavyweight are the weakest divisions, and I have a bone to pick with jones specifically too

Fedor
GSP
Silva
Jones
Aldo
This is mine hands down. Hard to beat that list. Each one of those guys dominated and lorded over their division for long periods of time. The competition might not have been quite as good as other periods/divisions but I think this is the most accurate list.

You know what I meant bro, max Holloway or Jose Aldo is a better win than 99 percent of anything any of those guys have. TJ Dillashaw is probably better than 95 percent of them, Demetrious Johnson is better than 99 percent. Heavyweight and light heavyweight are the weakest divisions, and I have a bone to pick with jones specifically too
My dude Max will be a first ballot HOF and Jose is already a HOF fighter. Anyone having a win over either guy when they were near their prime was a killer of a fighter themselves.

My dude Max will be a first ballot HOF and Jose is already a HOF fighter. Anyone having a win over either guy when they were near their prime was a killer of a fighter themselves.
That’s what I’m saying, volk beat both of them, in a more skilled era in a better division. There’s no one to one comparison that can be made to either of those guys in the heavy divisions

the fact that jones is on that list should be more outrageous than olives. jones cheated his entire career. yall are weird as fuck

Jones

Silva
Gsp
Fedor
Khabib

Mighty mouse is an ultra manlet he doesn't make the cut

I'm a big Fedor fan but he is not top 5. He went life and death with Maldonado and got KOed by a middleweight.

I’m a big gsp fan but he is not too 5. He went life and death with Hendricks and got ko’d by a lightweight.

Somebody said Jiri and Conor are from the same management company so that could be the reason. Or it's possible the question was actually who his favorite fighters were? That seems more likely considering he has Conor and Charles in there
That would make a lot sense

That slavic pure hate for eastern european muslim caucasians showing up lmao how the flying fuck do you put charles or mcnugget above khabib and islam
How do you put any of those names above Anderson Silva is the real question.

That slavic pure hate for eastern european muslim caucasians showing up lmao how the flying fuck do you put charles or mcnugget above khabib and islam
BY allah they are persecuting us...This is just like when the Prophet was in Medina

Based af for mentioning Fedor. Would be even better without Conor. No matter how much Zuffatards and UFC monopoly tries to peddle narratives actual fighters know what time it is with Fedor. Time and time again.

Love Jiri but
<{Fergie}>

Back