• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jiri names his top 5 GOAT list

What an awesome list..

Will sherdogs hate for jon and conor overshade the love for gsp and fedor? Ofcourse it will.. will the mention of action goat olives make it ok..

I'm itching to read this thread..

No Anderson is crazy, also I would put Sakuraba instead of Conor but you could also put Khabib,BJ or Cormier before you put fucking conor lol.
Love Jiri but that list is so random... then again he is very random so it fits.

well he got 3 out of 5 correct.

islam > oliveira
khabib > mcgregor

I won't believe this is his GOAT list until I hear the actual question he was asked :)

Yeah Conor doesn't deserve to be there but i can't imagine him losing to a BW either
5.gif
Well, we got news for you. Conor did lose to a Bantamweight. Even worse, Sitenkov was able to make weight at flyweight.

At least Fedor lost to a top 10 P4P fighter of all time in Dan Henderson. No loss is embarrassing (because I respect all my fellow fighters) but if you really want to compare losses, then Conor's loss is 1000x more embarrassing.

No Anderson is crazy, also I would put Sakuraba instead of Conor but you could also put Khabib,BJ or Cormier before you put fucking conor lol.
Love Jiri but that list is so random... then again he is very random so it fits.
Somebody said Jiri and Conor are from the same management company so that could be the reason. Or it's possible the question was actually who his favorite fighters were? That seems more likely considering he has Conor and Charles in there

Back